• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you think Patrick ever ruined a family Thanksgiving?

Forum Clout
That’s what I think - but maybe didn’t even go out, got drunk at home, pass out for a bit then woke up and got drunk again and watched movies alone in the dark and tweeted this nonsense like it’s profound
View attachment 166940
View attachment 166941
View attachment 166942
Pat once again demonstrates his childlike understanding of cinema by debating a movie based on its story beats rather than the execution. "The protagonist is a tough guy. This movie is great."

Forum Clout
That’s what I think - but maybe didn’t even go out, got drunk at home, pass out for a bit then woke up and got drunk again and watched movies alone in the dark and tweeted this nonsense like it’s profound
View attachment 166940
View attachment 166941
View attachment 166942
Niki was at her mother’s while the pig sat alone and got drunk which really made him lonely and sad.

This one didn’t make any sense “hate ages a person” yet doesn’t realize Dolly Parton is notorious for gets tons of plastic surgery
View attachment 166943
For his age Trump actually doesn’t look bad - most likely from NOT DRINKING unlike Pat who looks like he is 43 going on 58
View attachment 166944
His movie reviewer larp is one of his worst. Of course the car expert larp is THE worst, but like with automobiles, he's incapable of understanding how things work, how they're made, and what makes them good or bad. He obsesses over pretty colors, vroom vroom boom boom sounds, and gets obvious erections over leading men.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
View attachment 166940
View attachment 166941
View attachment 166942
Niki was at her mother’s while the pig sat alone and got drunk which really made him lonely and sad.

This one didn’t make any sense “hate ages a person” yet doesn’t realize Dolly Parton is notorious for gets tons of plastic surgery
View attachment 166943
For his age Trump actually doesn’t look bad - most likely from NOT DRINKING unlike Pat who looks like he is 43 going on 58
View attachment 166944
I hate media critic pat. He never analyses anything, he just describes what's happens on screen like he's the only who noticed.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
some old celeb is well maintained for her age... let's make this about le orange man!!!!!

their brains are totally broken haha

he genuinely thinks about Trump much more frequently than about his biological daughter, that's not even funny that's sad.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Pat once again demonstrates his childlike understanding of cinema by debating a movie based on its story beats rather than the execution. "The protagonist is a tough guy. This movie is great."
hes clearly as fake of a Bond fan as he is with everything else. Does he not remember Goldeneye and how over the top that was? Bourne identity was kinda novel but still derivative. He is just so desperate to generate a hot take people will get behind but he's so painfully unoriginal it will never happen. Also his attempts to analyze things just shows how shallow of an understanding of those things he actually has.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
View attachment 166940
View attachment 166941
View attachment 166942

Why did he say "5-2-1"? It's not the first time, I swear.

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
some old celeb is well maintained for her age... let's make this about le orange man!!!!!

their brains are totally broken haha

he genuinely thinks about Trump much more frequently than about his biological daughter, that's not even funny that's sad.
Honestly, all that TDS shit is gross. I hate trump too, but the libs act like such bitches when they do that. That’s pushing more people to their right with their constant complaining, and gay bitching. They don’t even have the dignity to take a cock up the ass like a regular homo, all they do is just wine.

Last edited:

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
Honestly, all that TDS shit is gross. I hate trump too, but the libs act like such bitches when they do that. That’s pushing more people to their right with their constant complaining, and gay bitching. They don’t even have the dignity to take a cock up the ass like a regular homo, all they do is just wine.
HELLO! EXACTLY!

Forum Clout
Why did he say "5-2-1"? It's not the first time, I swear.
Good memory, sir.
Screenshot_20231127_184906_Chrome.jpg