• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you think Patrick ever ruined a family Thanksgiving?

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
He’s a glutton, but also entitled and doesn’t care about others, so he’d be a vocal picky eater. He’d look at the green bean casserole his aunt spent hours on, just to say “Eew, that’s gross. I don’t want that.”

He’d do that well into his teens.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
No. I think he’s fairly mild in person if not a little weird. I think he’s basically stopped going to family functions out of subconscious embarrassment for his professional failures (no more books), his physical deterioration (fat as fuck), and public embarrassment (Reddit texts, articles, news segments, court failures). This was all probably exacerbated by COVID lockdowns at some level.

I think theres an elephant in the room situation where people are driving to dinner and wondering if someone going to say something to him about him wasting his life, at which point they decide to let it go because they only see him once a year. Then they sit there and stare at him as he chews like a retard with a blank expression on his face.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Just took a look at Pats twitter - no mention of thanksgiving / food. Just oinks and it looks like he got drunk and watched “Quantum of Solace” and went on about how great it is even though most bond fans would say it wasn’t good.

Pat spent Thanksgiving alone.
Niki probably went to her sisters or moms for the day while pat rode his motorcycle to the bar alone to watch the game and get drunk. It hilarious that he was just tweeting to himself about Daniel Craig while in a drunken stupor. I bet Pat didnt know that Daniel Craig hung out with Anthony Cumia to try different guns before filming that movie.

5pq2ib9c8t821.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Niki probably went to her sisters or moms for the day while pat rode his motorcycle to the bar alone to watch the game and get drunk. It hilarious that he was just tweeting to himself about Daniel Craig while in a drunken stupor. I bet Pat didnt know that Daniel Craig hung out with Anthony Cumia to try different guns before filming that movie.

5pq2ib9c8t821.jpg
That’s what I think - but maybe didn’t even go out, got drunk at home, pass out for a bit then woke up and got drunk again and watched movies alone in the dark and tweeted this nonsense like it’s profound
IMG_1746.jpeg

IMG_1747.jpeg

IMG_1748.jpeg

Niki was at her mother’s while the pig sat alone and got drunk which really made him lonely and sad.

This one didn’t make any sense “hate ages a person” yet doesn’t realize Dolly Parton is notorious for gets tons of plastic surgery
IMG_1749.jpeg

For his age Trump actually doesn’t look bad - most likely from NOT DRINKING unlike Pat who looks like he is 43 going on 58
IMG_1750.jpeg