• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you think he feels bad about this at all?

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
What a collection of mutant disasters. The only one who looks at all normal is young BTK with the beard but that's only at a glance. On closer inspection he's a weirdo too.
Pat loves surrounding himself with these people because he gets to play pretend tough guy around people that cant call him out.
“Yeah, I played some D End in high school. Got some uhh...ya know a lot of tackles”

G

The dude standing next to her looks pleased with himself so who knows?

Looks like retarded Jim Breuer. Let me rephrase that, it looks like Jim Breuer. But i’m not really sure if that's a dude or a broad.

D8DA0DCC-F3F0-410C-810C-A5310D5301DF.jpeg

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
I bet nobody asked these marshmallows for help at any point. Self-important chubster nerds wandering around like self-appointed security. Modern professional security can barely even point at a perpetrator without being sued, what did these dorks think they were gunna do anyway?