• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you think he feels bad about this at all?

G

c638923095022d1706867d11888654ce.png

I'd feel really bad. Definitely would consider suicide.

G

Like, he just took $200,000 from a community he professes to cherish. No guilt, nothing. If our community funded my lawsuit against the Milwaukee Police department for racism, negligence, and general fatness in finding the murderer of Bernell, to the tune of $200,000, and poof I just lost it, I'd be sucking on the end of a rifle.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
What a collection of mutant disasters. The only one who looks at all normal is young BTK with the beard but that's only at a glance. On closer inspection he's a weirdo too.
He at least has arms that look like he lifts weights or some manual labor. Pat claims to be some big tough guy that does masculine things like working out (because gyms around the country are 100% male, no girls work out, child) but his arms are forever tiny. I like that the podcast ballwasher thinks Pat looks at all intimidating and was “too big” for the bullies. Makes sense why Pat hangs with these freaks, all the men are scared of their own shadow. Pat looks like Ronnie Coleman in his prime to these weak losers.

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Forum Clout
These loser conventions are an absolute disaster. These people shouldn't be out in public, they wreck the toilets, there are sexual assaults left and right, theft is rampant and the smell is appalling. Pat will use his position as a steward to take advantage of the autistic girls who show up, probably chaperones them into the toilets and helps them change tampons.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Not at all. Whatever his problems are, are the only problems in the entire universe and he feels entitled to anything and any resource to fix it. He contacted the fucking FBI for Christ's sake.

He likely feels that he was doing the SFWA a favor by spearheading the fight against the trolls and is probably annoyed that they aren't giving him more, appealing, or paying his judgment.

G

He’s a cock-eyed weirdo. You know you’re a bunch of retards when the goth chick in back is the most normal looking one, at least to me.
She looks like the type who, if you took her home after closing, the first thing she'd do would be to wordlessly pull your pants down, put you on your back, hoist your legs in the air and start tongue-punching anus. No kissing first, nothing.