• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you think Fatrick supports and is a member of the fat acceptance movement?

GooGobbler

I'm in a treatment facility
Forum Clout
Lol, he's not a dad

Attachments

• 64c237c80a0597bed0decd7b4f994b45.1000x1000.0.jpg
    64c237c80a0597bed0decd7b4f994b45.1000x1000.0.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 5

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
He eats like them. He thinks he is in shape even though he is morbidly obese. Fatrick would be a skinny fat in their world. (Yes, skinny fat is a term that they use along with midsize fat and superfat) He literally at greasy tacos because "He needed the protein."
View attachment 30825
That post stuck with me too... A fucking oily, catering quality level fried bit of flour and salt and cheap chicken... Need the protein... Of course the fat cunt had a few pints too! 😂
When I was training for something I spent 7 months on steamed chicken breast, porridge, brown rice, broccoli almost done raw, light sodium soy sauce, carrots and my one monthly treat was two gin and tonics and two slices of Domino's... After I had soaked a ton of grease off with kitchen paper...
It's incredibly hard to get in the shape Fatrick thinks he is in. He thinks he can bench like what was it, 250-300lbs (my best was 115kg including the bar, 10 full, non assisted reps)
But he knows best and would kick all out assets like Neo

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
Forum Clout
That post stuck with me too... A fucking oily, catering quality level fried bit of flour and salt and cheap chicken... Need the protein... Of course the fat cunt had a few pints too! 😂
When I was training for something I spent 7 months on steamed chicken breast, porridge, brown rice, broccoli almost done raw, light sodium soy sauce, carrots and my one monthly treat was two gin and tonics and two slices of Domino's... After I had soaked a ton of grease off with kitchen paper...
It's incredibly hard to get in the shape Fatrick thinks he is in. He thinks he can bench like what was it, 250-300lbs (my best was 115kg including the bar, 10 full, non assisted reps)
of course he had a pint. You you need to replenish your glycogen levels, too.

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
Forum Clout
People like him annoy the shit out of me. Im training to do a 100 mile bike ride. I am very aware of all food I put in my body. When I saw that taco post I wanted to throat punch him.