• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you think Ade will make Pat's daughter change her last name to that of her new husband?

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Jon's carhartt sold within the last week or so. Righteous bucks.
Screenshot-20230927-193919-Chrome.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I predict Annabelle will change her last name to Tomlinson when she turns 18.
My one buddy basically did that. He has two older sisters and a half brother a year younger. He grew up thinking his brother's father was his father. That guy eventually fucked off too and in like grade 8 his mom told him his sisters' father is actually his real father, so he changed his last name to the last name of a guy he'd never even met.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
Insurance something or other, like her dad? Facebook marketing the contents of her house can’t provide enough. We’ve seen her asking prices.
What expenses does she have? Property taxes on a 12x12 hut made out of wood planks nailed together can’t be high and she probably gives the kids a cabbage and Pepsi twice a week

G

Who buys second hand clothes online. Especially a dead man's shirt.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
My first Portage sighting in the wild is a fentanyl fueled infanticide. Fortunately the cops are better at CPR than Patrick.

Screenshot_20230929-155010_Brave.jpg