• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you say anything when people sneeze?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I don't acknowledge sneezes. I'm not going to console or apologize to you because you sneezed. I'm not a priest, I can't bless you. I have no way of protecting you from demonic forces that are making you sneeze. I've always thought it was fucking corny and childish for people to feel the need to say something when one sneezes.

I got into it bigtime with this zoomer bitch today. She keeps doing stupid little girly sneezes like a fucking cat. And when I don't stop everything to acknowledge her little nose glitch, she acts like I'm personally damning her to hell. She actually called me out for not helping her get over her sneezes, and then did the typical female thing of piling something else she's been mad at me about onto the fire when it's totally irrelevant.

Apparently she also has a problem with me not saying hello or goodbye to her in particular, because she's so special. At this point i told her this wasn't her show, and asked if she needed me to read her a bedtime story and tuck her into bed tonight too. Everyone who heard me say it laughed, so it took the wind out of her obvious "tuck me in bed???? that's sexual harassment!!!" response which got a zero and everyone told her to calm down and stop being insane.

So I ask you... Are you one of these kindergarten-minded faggots who depends on other people to help you "get over" a sneeze? Do you silently let the sneeze happen and just let the person deal with it?

If you yawn loudly in front of me, I might acknowledge that you're tired. If you hiccup in front of me, I will try to scare you to help you get rid of them. But if you sneeze, what the fuck am I supposed to do? Wipe your nose for you? It's a one and done, usually, and it's fucking ridiculous. They act like socializing is the cure for the sniffles. Like I have power over it.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
I don't acknowledge sneezes. I'm not going to console or apologize to you because you sneezed. I'm not a priest, I can't bless you. I have no way of protecting you from demonic forces that are making you sneeze. I've always thought it was fucking corny and childish for people to feel the need to say something when one sneezes.

I got into it bigtime with this zoomer bitch today. She keeps doing stupid little girly sneezes like a fucking cat. And when I don't stop everything to acknowledge her little nose glitch, she acts like I'm personally damning her to hell. She actually called me out for not helping her get over her sneezes, and then did the typical female thing of piling something else she's been mad at me about onto the fire when it's totally irrelevant.

Apparently she also has a problem with me not saying hello or goodbye to her in particular, because she's so special. At this point i told her this wasn't her show, and asked if she needed me to read her a bedtime story and tuck her into bed tonight too. Everyone who heard me say it laughed, so it took the wind out of her obvious "tuck me in bed???? that's sexual harassment!!!" response which got a zero and everyone told her to calm down and stop being insane.

So I ask you... Are you one of these kindergarten-minded faggots who depends on other people to help you "get over" a sneeze? Do you silently let the sneeze happen and just let the person deal with it?

If you yawn loudly in front of me, I might acknowledge that you're tired. If you hiccup in front of me, I will try to scare you to help you get rid of them. But if you sneeze, what the fuck am I supposed to do? Wipe your nose for you? It's a one and done, usually, and it's fucking ridiculous. They act like socializing is the cure for the sniffles. Like I have power over it.
^^^ So much this. I stopped doing the whole "bless you" "oh, thank you" reflex when I was in middle school. Anyone who takes offense to not getting a "bless you" is placed on the pay no mind list.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Wow, she played the sexual harrasment angle, wtf, beware of her. She seems a fawkin problem tbchwya. no joke for real.

Keep your head on a swivel.

DMAN

Forum Clout

I do this and scream "UNCLEAN! UNCLEAN!"

ots-OTTO-GEORGE-Headshot.jpg

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE RUINING EVERYTHING!!!!

DMAN

Forum Clout
I only say something if they're sneezing more than once, and it's usually a "you good?" with a small chuckle.
I love to make people uncawmftubble like that, but not about sneezing because I have pollen allergy. I will have sneezing riots and would hate to be a hypocritical sneezer. I hate when people say something about my sneezes or even acknowledge them, even if they're just trying to be nice. It's an involuntary spasm at best.

give her a lil taste of "Hate to see ya go love to watch ya leave"

She does have a nice big fat rump. Hopefully the HR rep will be a male, and will high five me for tipping him off that she has a nice juicy dumptruck to check out.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
I don't give a care when women do it, they are what they are but when a fucking guy has a unique sneeze.. hope you enjoy Molotov's, just kidding @admin
This fat prick made this retarded noise every 10 secs during an exam. He also shared too much personal info to us when we were having a fag break. Oh youre trying to get custody of your daughter? Cool I'm trying to remember the difference between dram and sram.. cunt always has no tobacco either.. FUCK
Punchin out xox