• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you REALLY think Patrick killed Bernell Trammell?

Did Patrick S. Tomlinson actually kill Bernell Trammell?

• Yes, without a doubt

Votes: 54 57.4%
  • No, Patrick doesnt have the guts

Votes: 13 13.8%
  • No, Patrick doesnt have the cardio to ride that bike

Votes: 10 10.6%
  • Yes, and it's not the only person he's killed

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • I just think it's funny to say

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Paul Weimer is a pedophile

Votes: 40 42.6%
  • Eric Hildeman is a pedophile

Votes: 38 40.4%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
The whole thing is so weird, some guy just biked over to where he was and shot him. It was obviously planned, not a crime of opportunity or the end result of a fight or anything like that. Unless it was some sort of gang initiation, I'm at a loss. We don't even know if the killer was black/white. There's as much evidence Pat did it as there is anyone else. But Pat A) is a pussy and B) doesn't own a rifle like the one the killer has.

VizioDash

Forum Clout
1. Motive- Rick has said on multiple occasions that Trump supporters deserve death. He especially hates when minorities support Trump. Rick had also already spoken of Bernell in a negative light on Twitter years before.
2. Opportunity- Rick is unemployed. The murder happened in broad daylight when the majority of people would be at work. It also happened mere blocks away from the hovel.
3. Means- Patrick owns multiple handguns and the same style of bike as the shooter.

The only thing that gives me even slight pause is that it would've required him to get off the fart couch and remove his lizard from his rectum for a short period of time.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
Pat's willingness to break serious laws to accomplish goals is well documented (though circumstantial) in regards to his self-swatting. He also has violent fantasies. It's well known that if you wanted to kill someone the best way is with a gun and to kill someone you have no connection to. Also, it was done in broad daylight which is a 1.7 move. I think it's more than possible.

Honoria

Forum Clout
The recent update was interesting - They straight up showed everything but the actual shooting (and blurred his body out after it was over). They know who did it, they know he lives nearby, and I think they need a tiny bit of info.

Pat is meek but we've heard him when he doesn't think he's being recorded and his anger is shocking. I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if he did it in a rage-fueled state of energy.

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
The recent update was interesting - They straight up showed everything but the actual shooting (and blurred his body out after it was over). They know who did it, they know he lives nearby, and I think they need a tiny bit of info.

Pat is meek but we've heard him when he doesn't think he's being recorded and his anger is shocking. I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if he did it in a rage-fueled state of energy.
Haven't people here sent them all the stuff pointing to Fats? That last video they dropped sure raised the possibility.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
It is the one and only thing he never brings up at all. Every other thing he brings up but doesn't touch Bernie.

His hidden ballwashers on here Hildy Jacky Him will make excuses for him but it is him

His twitter post after he murdered him, speeding to a lake 5 hours away the next day and taking a fish-boat trip in a lake (toss gun)

He has used twittbook as his alibis for his own swatting/vandal/craigslistsham/his fake fan mail/fake fan hate mail/ he thinks he can get away with things based on his post he needs to get caught already.

Is Micropenis Robinson a jewster?

RIP

FGcgdAn.png

BzIhO8H.jpg

YDWrP3W.jpg

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
It is the one and only thing he never brings up at all. Every other thing he brings up but doesn't touch Bernie.

His hidden ballwashers on here Hildy Jacky Him will make excuses for him but it is him

His twitter post after he murdered him, speeding to a lake 5 hours away the next day and taking a fish-boat trip in a lake (toss gun)

He has used twittbook as his alibis for his own swatting/vandal/craigslistsham/his fake fan mail/fake fan hate mail/ he thinks he can get away with things based on his post he needs to get caught already.

Is Micropenis Robinson a jewster?

RIP

FGcgdAn.png

BzIhO8H.jpg

YDWrP3W.jpg
It is a bit odd that he never really bitches about the Bernell thing. "They accuse me of murder!" seems like the kind of thing he could latch onto to try and reel people in to being interested in his plight. It's almost like he doesn't want anyone looking into that particular case...

:fighter_lg:

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
All jokes aside, here are some for and against arguments for the theory of him being the killer...

For

• He's proved he's insane enough to carry out false flag attacks on his own property, lie to police, lie in court etc.
  • He hates Trump supporters with a passion and has said they deserve to be physically attacked
  • He thinks he knows what's best for black people, so a black Trump supporter, especially one so vocal would likely enrage him
  • He threatened to kill his own wife and unborn daughter
  • He took that selfie of his fat flushed face on the same day wearing his Captain America mask and looking especially deranged, even for him

Against

• He's essentially a pussy when push comes to shove
  • His large breasts and considerable gut would inhibit him from riding a bike at the necessary speeds to flee a murder scene successfully
  • Planning a murder would require work, which Patrick is adverse to

Miscellaneous Notes

• He's grinds children (black) into pizza topping
  • He lives in poverty
  • He paid quasi
  • Fat

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
The whole thing is so weird, some guy just biked over to where he was and shot him. It was obviously planned, not a crime of opportunity or the end result of a fight or anything like that. Unless it was some sort of gang initiation, I'm at a loss. We don't even know if the killer was black/white. There's as much evidence Pat did it as there is anyone else. But Pat A) is a pussy and B) doesn't own a rifle like the one the killer has.
Community Note: The Killer used a pistol which is possibly a Glock around the same size as Patrick Sean Tomlinson's. This is why his life is already over. Enjoy prison.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
The thing I always get hung up on is the assailant being completely covered from head to toe in the summer. They were obviously concealing their race along with their identity. Very strange that a non-black would murder a fairly unassuming old black guy.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
It is a bit odd that he never really bitches about the Bernell thing. "They accuse me of murder!" seems like the kind of thing he could latch onto to try and reel people in to being interested in his plight. It's almost like he doesn't want anyone looking into that particular case...

:fighter_lg:

Not only that Mr. Governor, He knows we know about it so does his hag beard Nikkki Robinson mentioned in one of the podcast to the host not to believe it when he watches it. Even though "it seems believable" stupid fucking ugly fat dumb bitch.

He would also DMCA every time I posted the best video a brotherman made about the cherry red face, his tweet, his bike, the shooter, all vids of Micropenis Rick Tomlinson matching everything about the description of the shooter and a timeline of Rick what he did that day and how long it takes on the path with google maps. Please upload again if a brotherman has it