• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you personally know a single woman who isn’t a bad driver?

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
I'm not racist (and honestly, Wyzz the moderator needs to crack down on that) but it is surprising how much driving skills vary around the world.

The French are pretty bad. The Italians are ATTROCIOUS and the Chinese... It's like they literally don't give a shit about the difference between life and death. I guess it's some philosophical shit that white people are too uncultured to understand. The pedestrians aren't any better, though. Chinese people will literally just walk out onto a busy road without even looking either way. I can't be bothered to link videos, but there's plenty of them and it always ends the same way. (spoiler, they are hit by the oncoming cars that were headed in their direction)
Video of retarded pedestrians and construction mishaps in China are in my top 3 favorite categories of video.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
My cousin's wife is an incredible driver. Drives like a fawken dude: one hand on the wheel and the other leaned back casually and always drives 10 over the limit.

My grandfather from Germany was the worst. He didn't know what turn signals were and never used them. He left my grandmother in the car a couple of times on a slope and in neutral without the hand brake, and she'd slowly crash backwards into a tree. I wonder if he did it on purpose.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
On the rare occasion I'm a passenger with a woman driving I don't even look at the traffic and try to keep my body completely relaxed. That way I'll probably have a better chance to survive the accident.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
My mother and sister refuse to drive on motorways ( UK version of interstates I guess?) Even though it's pretty much a straight line.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
The French are pretty bad. The Italians are ATTROCIOUS and the Chinese... It's like they literally don't give a shit about the difference between life and death. I guess it's some philosophical shit that white people are too uncultured to understand. The pedestrians aren't any better, though. Chinese people will literally just walk out onto a busy road without even looking either way. I can't be bothered to link videos, but there's plenty of them and it always ends the same way. (spoiler, they are hit by the oncoming cars that were headed in their direction)
And Americans can't do simple shit like roundabouts and 'driving stick' is seen as something hard

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
And Americans can't do simple shit like roundabouts and 'driving stick' is seen as something hard
I love roundabouts and wish there were more here in the States. If nobody else is around, I do a couple laps. Driving a manual transmission is reserved for the most elite tier of drivers, like me and Torque Wheeler.