• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you personally know a single woman who isn’t a bad driver?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I don’t mean someone you know from YouTube or whatever, I mean actually know.

I’m going through the mental roladex of every single girl I know and I can’t think of a single one who isn’t a bad driver. I don’t think I’ve ever seen one effortlessly parallel park, reverse through something tricky, not hit curbs, not scratch up cars, stall, drive in correct lanes etc, the list is endless.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I don’t mean someone you know from YouTube or whatever, I mean actually know.

I’m going through the mental roladex of every single girl I know and I can’t think of a single one who isn’t a bad driver. I don’t think I’ve ever seen one effortlessly parallel park, reverse through something tricky, not hit curbs, not scratch up cars, stall, drive in correct lanes etc, the list is endless.
My buddy's ex wife is a good driver. He's a fucking terrible driver. My mother might be the worst driver I've ever seen. I don't remember her being such a shitty driver when I was a kid but she's only in her late fifties and you'd think she was fucking 80. The last time I had to be a passenger while she was driving, she stopped at a green light. Every turn she takes she comes to a dead fucking stop first. She'll be driving down a street, get confused about where she needs to go next and just slows down to a stop to think about it. Doesn't pull over or anything. It's dangerous. And then if I have to drive her anywhere I end up losing my shit on her and telling her she's the worst driver in the world because she'll tell me to slow down when I'm not speeding or to back off of someone who I'm far enough away from. She also gets pissed off at people when she fucks up all the time. Like she'll be at a four way stop with 3 people already there, stop for a second and drive through, making someone slam their brakes and then if they honk she'll flip them off and be like "learn how to drive, faggot!" Her car doesn't have a scratch on it but I guarantee she has caused accidents.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I dated a Sri Lankan girl many years ago who told me that women should have to take additional tests to be able to drive.

She wasn't even joking when she'd say it. She also hated Indian people and we'd make fun of them on a regular basis. One of my favorite lines out of her was "sometimes ya just gotta make fun of Indian people." after we watched a compilation of bad Indian stunts.

She was a good egg.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I dated a Sri Lankan girl many years ago who told me that women should have to take additional tests to be able to drive.

She wasn't even joking when she'd say it. She also hated Indian people and we'd make fun of them on a regular basis. One of my favorite lines out of her was "sometimes ya just gotta make fun of Indian people." after we watched a compilation of bad Indian stunts.

She was a good egg.

I like the cut of her jib, brotherman. I too dislike women and Indians.

G

As a gay man you are in the same category of drivers as women and pedophiles like Paul

7F0BB8E3-5698-40F1-ADA1-781F6A6E54A7.gif

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I'm not racist (and honestly, Wyzz the moderator needs to crack down on that) but it is surprising how much driving skills vary around the world.

The French are pretty bad. The Italians are ATTROCIOUS and the Chinese... It's like they literally don't give a shit about the difference between life and death. I guess it's some philosophical shit that white people are too uncultured to understand. The pedestrians aren't any better, though. Chinese people will literally just walk out onto a busy road without even looking either way. I can't be bothered to link videos, but there's plenty of them and it always ends the same way. (spoiler, they are hit by the oncoming cars that were headed in their direction)

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
My mom is a better driver than my dad and brothers, and not just because she has no hits on her record.
Pretty much if you've ever sat front seat with someone and instinctively push your legs forward when they're coming into a stop faster than necessary, that's a sign they treat a car like it can do whatever(or you're a pussy like me)

Important side note, my dad's a decent driver especially for driving a big pickup in tight city streets a lot BUT
I don't know if this is a boomer man thing, every fucking time there's a possibly pretty woman walking anywhere he full on necks it like he's checking out an accident.
I'm talking a full like 175 degrees from start to finish and looking backwards out of his side window.
The weird thing is I constantly catch myself doing a similar version of it, but also stop myself cause i know it's ridiculous

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
I was watching the Eagles Niners game at a bar with a table of people. This fat beaner comes up to us and goes “Who’s Jeep is that?” and it was this girl I knows.
He goes “thats a nice Jeep but you shouldnt fucking cut people off like that. You almost hit me.” They got into kind of an argument but he walked away after a minute.
They were wondering why I didnt say anything and I was like, I have no fucking idea what you did out there Im not getting stabbed over it.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
My aunt and grandmother (RIP) could drive. The former was a semi-professional race car driver in the 60s and the latter was just a bad bitch with places to go. These were women of a different time and cut from a better fabric.
Modern women suck at everything, including driving.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
My wife isn't bad other than driving sort of slow, but I prefer that to most I know who treat the throttle like an on/ off switch and have no regard for their surroundings otherwise. My mother has a car with "autopilot" (just call it adaptive cruise control since that's what it fucking is) and automatic highbeams, but she relies on it like it's the new way to drive rather than just an additional safety feature that shouldn't be taken advantage of. She practically drove into a tree when she first got the car trying to demonstrate how "autopilot" disengages when you take your hands off the wheel.

Forum Clout
Some years ago, I went to the Grand Canyon with my old GF. We were on our way back to Vegas in the rental car, it had snowed, and there had been a massive pile-up on the highway a few miles ahead of us. Traffic was stopped dead. The state police made their way through and told us the highway would be closed for a minimum of eight hours and possibly overnight. My GF had been driving that leg of the trip, so she was behind the wheel. Then, God bless her, she got all pissed off, said "fuck this", moved over to the shoulder, threw it in reverse, and drove backwards on the shoulder through the slush for 2.5 miles until we got to an exit. It was the greatest female driving feat I'd ever seen, and I had to stop mocking her girly driving after that.

Orthodox Jews are the worst drivers, even worse than chinks, Hindus, women, whatever. They drive total piece of shit old minivans, they carry no registration or insurance of any kind, they'll routinely drive the wrong way in the wrong lane, and they'll bang into you and just flee like nothing happened. And if there's an accident they can't flee, they immediately start kabbible-ing and pretending they're injured.