• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you look down on people that live at home with their parents… I do.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I moved back in with my parents when I was like 22 for a few months. I can still remember bringing home one of the waitresses from the Chilis i was working at and fucking her silly while my parents were asleep. I tried to sneak her out early the next day but my mom was already downstairs making coffee at like 6 in the morning. I’ll never forget the knowing/disapproving look she gave me as I awkwardly introduced this skank she clearly knew I had spent the previous night dumping cum into. One of the most cringe inducing moments of my life. It probably didn’t help things that I woke my dad to ask to borrow a condom at 2 in the morning.
Hahah what?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Its fucked unless you want to live in the middle of nowhere in Ohio or some shit. In my area to rent a 2BR 1Bath is still like $1800/$2000 a month. Minimum wage is still like $8 an hour. Most likely if youre 17/18/19yo thats what youre making unless you go jnto a specific trade or physcial manual labor, in which case youll make like $12/13. The cost of housing and the hourly wage are just so far apart, its verrrry difficult for young people to get ahead if they dont come from money.
Do you live in the Dust Bowl?