• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you laugh emoji react to coworkers unfunny memes etc in teams meetings? (Or whatever you use)

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Mine has "Sad" and "Laugh" reactions which I exclusively use to troll idiots I don't like, or people who say gay shit. I haven't been called out on it yet but I just know it stings them every time especially with the context of some of them.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Who does he do from south park?
Mr. Garrison, Cartman, and Mr. Slave

One of the first few days he randomly asked me if I liked South Park and I said yeah then he says "which era of Cartmans voice do you prefer?" I said "what?" Then he does and does an impression of Cartman from early seasons when he sounded more throaty, then a couple others. I, no joke, just stood there and said "hmm nice." as he's grinning, waiting for a laugh. I said it was nice to meet him and put my headphones back on and walked away from him. He nervously laughed and said "see ya, man!" and was red faced.

I think this is the first adult job he's had and it's probably the first job he's had where he has black or spanish coworkers because he also tried being funny with this other nigga I work with who didn't even acknowledge him as he was introducing himself lol.

G

One of the first few days he randomly asked me if I liked South Park and I said yeah then he says "which era of Cartmans voice do you prefer?" I said "what?" Then he does and does an impression of Cartman from early seasons when he sounded more throaty, then a couple others. I, no joke, just stood there and said "hmm nice." as he's grinning, waiting for a laugh. I said it was nice to meet him and put my headphones back on and walked away from him. He nervously laughed and said "see ya, man!" and was red faced.

I think this is the first adult job he's had and it's probably the first job he's had where he has black or spanish coworkers because he also tried being funny with this other nigga I work with who didn't even acknowledge him as he was introducing himself lol.
That's so fucking funny.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout

You should encourage him to talk like Mr. Slave.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout

Tell him the black guys were really hoping to hear his Chef impression.