• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you laugh emoji react to coworkers unfunny memes etc in teams meetings? (Or whatever you use)

G

My father sends me unfunny Facebook memes all the time via Whatsapp. I just send a 😂 in return to be polite because i love the old man.
My dad has same sense of humor as me thank fuck. I remember in 6th grade he visited my classroom and saw the kid I got in trouble for making fun of. He told me later he looked like a faggot and that I should keep bullying him.

G

My dad has same sense of humor as me thank fuck. I remember in 6th grade he visited my classroom and saw the kid I got in trouble for making fun of. He told me later he looked like a faggot and that I should keep bullying him.

This explains so much.

F531CE46-60D0-4C87-BDB1-51C3EB60896B.gif

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I set my phone to default to the black emoji, and I use those for reacting to texts in general. I'd demonstrate, but somebody did a PFG bit and disabled all the various shades.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
We recently hired a new young person and he does impersonations of a bunch of characters, including South Park ones. Not one of them sounds good, but he trapped a few of my coworkers who gave him pity laughs when he does it.

I don't acknowledge his voices and don't even give a slight laugh when he does them. It took a few weeks, now he just avoids speaking to me unless it has to do with work.

I watched one of my poor faggot coworkers give him a fake laugh then then look at him sideways as he walked away and almost gave a look of disgust and defeat. He glanced toward me and all I did was smirk and nod, and he laughed shaking his head and exhaled loudly.

Typically I hate everyone at work, but with this new faggot exhausting people I think it'll make niggas appreciate a coworker like me who just shuts the fuck up and works.

G

We recently hired a new young person and he does impersonations of a bunch of characters, including South Park ones. Not one of them sounds good, but he trapped a few of my coworkers who gave him pity laughs when he does it.

I don't acknowledge his voices and don't even give a slight laugh when he does them. It took a few weeks, now he just avoids speaking to me unless it has to do with work.

I watched one of my poor faggot coworkers give him a fake laugh then then look at him sideways as he walked away and almost gave a look of disgust and defeat. He glanced toward me and all I did was smirk and nod, and he laughed shaking his head and exhaled loudly.

Typically I hate everyone at work, but with this new faggot exhausting people I think it'll make niggas appreciate a coworker like me who just shuts the fuck up and works.
Lol I love you, Artie.

G

Who does he do from south park?