• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you hold your dick when you piss?

Snake

Forum Clout
are you not supposed to touch it
did i make my kids gay
If you don't have a baby dick, you shouldn't need to since your dick is adult sized and should be heavy enough to naturally aim downward.

Men after so many years have ESP and just know where it's going to go, most of the time. Unless you just shoot a load and it does that weird thing where it breaks the laws of reality and comes out sideways for a second.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
If you don't have a baby dick, you shouldn't need to since your dick is adult sized and should be heavy enough to naturally aim downward.

Men after so many years have ESP and just know where it's going to go, most of the time. Unless you just shoot a load and it does that weird thing where it breaks the laws of reality and comes out sideways for a second.
my kids have baby dicks but the youngest is bigger than his big brother

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Forum Clout
my kids have baby dicks but the youngest is bigger than his big brother
7271639.jpg

Monk

Forum Clout
Of course. When I piss is also when I do my vigorous jelqing sessions. The warm urine promotes elasticity in the penile tissue and improves my jelqing gains. Used to pee all over my balls but not anymore, thanks to the miracle of pee jelqing!

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
You definitely have to hold it if you just got done fucking. Cunt must get the dick drunk or something. You have to put one foot on the wall and aim it directly into the bowl/sink.