• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you have fun?

nitronick

Forum Clout
Fuck no!

35. I'm sober which everyone congratulates me on and tbh it's like whatever. If I hear someone say "you don't need alcohol to have fun" it's in one ear out the other. Well I DO.

And another thing. What the fuck happened where it's like men after 30 have to just accept that "it's all over" and having fun with friends (drinking, staying up late shooting the shit whatever) is seen as childish. My grandfather and his buddies partied well into their 50s staying up late playing cards drinking, my dad's generation into their 40s at least. For us the culture seems to be saying "socializing with friends and having fun is immature and only acceptable in your 20s".

I blame women. Hard moon cycle we are in and I don't like it!

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
All was well until politics made comedians not funny at all (tho comedy was going downhill prior to 2016) but people buying into COVID really took away what little optimism in people that I had left.

So yeah it’s harder for me to have fun than ever. This is the only place that makes me laugh consistently.

Paradoxically I’m more likable in real life than I’ve ever been.