• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you have fun?

G

[MEDIA=youtube]t2dpe75fAUA[/MEDIA]

Today's way of living isn't natural. I'm looking around me and everyone has their head down, silent, isolated, looking miserable.

You fucks! And yet if I started singing and dancing right now to lighten the mood, I'd be seen as crazy and they'd ignore me!

I tried having a snowball fight when I was a kid. I threw my first snowball at a girl and it hit in her in the face, she started crying, and her dad got angry at me. Fucking assholes.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout

Today's way of living isn't natural. I'm looking around me and everyone has their head down, silent, isolated, looking miserable.

You fucks! And yet if I started singing and dancing right now to lighten the mood, I'd be seen as crazy and they'd ignore me!

I tried having a snowball fight when I was a kid. I threw my first snowball at a girl and it hit in her in the face, she started crying, and her dad got angry at me. Fucking assholes.

Nice longing for Nostalgia stupid.

On a serious note though, you had a nice childhood it seems.

G

46E46952-9397-4715-9B4B-D994D9364EEA.gif

(Fuck Cakehorn beat me to it)

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Genuinely looks fun. The Dougster needs to get a wheelchair and go down some hills.
Being in a wheelchair rocks, as long as you're not being a Paul Weimer about it, you get free parking and "chicks" get all motherly and want to give you pity fucks.

I might be crippled, but my dick sure isn't, that's my pick up line.