• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you guys remember that gnarly tranny that was obsessed with Matarese and had a podcast devoted to him?

G

Yeah, well nice shirt!

Stupid!

1652592544922.jpeg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I choked on my eggs laughing from that.

Not egg whites, though. Gosia motherfucked me, the sscccuuummmmmbbbbaaaagggg.
The part that got me the most was the end "Linger Longer" to something that is currently happening that can't be avoided. Maybe I'm just retarded.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
withered tree

i believe our guy Karen latched onto redbar too
Thats who it was. It was Mike until he messed w Karen so much he gave up haha. Redbar knows how to deal w mentally ill faggots pretty well. Its what his whole audience is comprised of.

Forum Clout
Thats who it was. It was Mike until he messed w Karen so much he gave up haha. Redbar knows how to deal w mentally ill faggots pretty well. Its what his whole audience is comprised of.
Aren’t you a Jesse PS fan? That fan base is by far the gayest fans for the faggiest show hosted by the biggest faggot ever…