• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you guys ever say "Nigger" outloud to yourself while you're home alone?

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Should have just said he was lying.
It was an automatic suspension. I was drunk and really irate that he wanted me to wear my seat belt. I told him he needs to learn how to talk to white people in this country and then called him a nigger. I also left my phone in his car and he dropped it at the police station so maybe I was the nigger in that situation.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
It was an automatic suspension. I was drunk and really irate that he wanted me to wear my seat belt. I told him he needs to learn how to talk to white people in this country and then called him a nigger. I also left my phone in his car and he dropped it at the police station so maybe I was the nigger in that situation.
Hahah I wouldn’t say you were in the right there but at least you didn’t drive home.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
There's this new Burger King jingle that's been running in the USA, dunno if the rest of the world gets it. It's dumb and simple but it's such an earworm.

Real easy to substitute "Whopper" with another two syllable word that ends in "er".

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Nonstop nigga. When I wake up. When I stub my toe at night. Sometimes just because I like the way the word rolls off the tongue