• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you guys ever say "Nigger" outloud to yourself while you're home alone?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I'm constantly saying/singing/screaming off-the-wall shit when I'm alone to entertain myself. Getting caught doing it is insanely embarrassing. Most recently I was caught by my friend singing "fuckin on butts like Dan Marino/ you must be some kind of Filipino" over and over in a Tom Petty voice and doing a gay little Axl Rose dance. I was working in my shop and he could've been standing there for like five minutes just watching me be retarded. He didn't even mention it. When I noticed him he just gave me an "I know what you do now, you psycho" smile. Thinking about it makes me want to kill myself.

Last edited:
G

iI'm constantly saying/singing/screaming off-the-wall shit when I'm alone to entertain myself. Getting caught doing it is insanely embarrassing. Most recently I was caught by my friend singing "fuckin on butts like Dan Marino/ you must be some kind of Filipino" over and over in a Tom Petty voice and doing a gay little Axl Rose dance. I was working in my shop and he could've been standing there for like five minutes just watching me be retarded. He didn't even mention it. When I noticed him he just gave me an "I know what you do now, you psycho" smile. Thinking about it makes me want to kill myself.

My dad uses it as a catch-all for South East Asia. "He's from one of dem Filipino countries" and he enunciates it "Fil-ip-peen-o" like Hank Hill would.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I'm constantly saying/singing/screaming off-the-wall shit when I'm alone to entertain myself. Getting caught doing it is insanely embarrassing. Most recently I was caught by my friend singing "fuckin on butts like Dan Marino/ you must be some kind of Filipino" over and over in a Tom Petty voice and doing a gay little Axl Rose dance. I was working in my shop and he could've been standing there for like five minutes just watching me be retarded. He didn't even mention it. When I noticed him he just gave me an "I know what you do now, you psycho" smile. Thinking about it makes me want to kill myself.
try to notice next time he's alone and sees you and sing that "MY DICKS ALL SHITTY! MY DICKS ALL SHITTY FROM YOURRRR ASSSSSSSHOLLLLLEEEEE" (we built this city on rock n roll)

and then report him for homophobia