• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you feel any sympathy for Niki?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
My lack of knowledge about her prohibits me from genuinely hating or sympathizing with her. She did some minor gay shit but nothing we'd really care that much about had she not been tied to the Pig.

Alls I know is that she learned quick not to engage or to whine on social media, which makes her 100 less repugnant than Rick. I'll goof on her any day of the week, but I wouldn't go out of my way to mess with her personally given that she's done little to deserve it.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
No. She enables his behavior and is either too weak/stupid to give him an ultimatum or actively thinks spending his days LARPing as a successful, alcoholic, actual tough guy author while making a pittance is an excellent lifestyle choice and a great way to dwindle away their meager earnings. This dumb cunt has already declared bankruptcy once and is still willing to let her fat, stupid husband risk everything on a lawsuit full of lies instead of just changing his phone number and locking down his Twitter for a few months.

She’s also every bit as fat, ugly, smelly (presumably) and useless as he is. The thought of having sex with her turns my stomach. I’d say she might be a less annoying person but then her black trans lives matter sign reminds me she’s obviously also an insufferable twat.

Not a fan.

Username

Forum Clout
I don’t think hating on Pats roommate is necessary. Obviously he’s a retard that lives with Pat but I don’t hate him I pity him.

Edit. I just found out that thing is his wife. Sorry I thought it was a fridge shaped male roommate,that had sunglasses fused to its head. It married Pat so it can burn in hell with him. Whatever it actually is.

Forum Clout
Just think about the type of person that, as a grown woman in her 30s, makes the conscious decision to marry Patrick S Tomlinson. And furthermore, stay with him for years on end through all of his bullshit and faggotry. Fucking pathetic and completely spineless.

Lets also not forget that she filed for bankruptcy in her 20s, which goes to show she makes a concerted effort to go through life gaming the welfare system, going on 5 tropical vacations a year on the taxpayers dime. Sure, her decency to not have an online presence puts her above Pat but thats saying literally nothing. She’s a piece of shit that enables Pats behavior and pedophilia.

Every female I know would never give Pat the time of day let alone fuck him in a parking lot and then marry the dude.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
If she lost a hundred pounds she'd be borderline fuckable. The type of chick I'd bang after a bad case of the beer goggles, then never make any contact with again after realizing my terrible mistake the next morning. Can't ever imagine being married to that ugly cow though, and knowing that at the age of 41 that it's only the second pussy I've ever touched in my entire life.
I’m not saying in another life she couldn’t have been drunk fuckable but aside from dressing like total shit, being fat and built like a linebacker she just looks like she smells awful. I can only imagine a puff of putrid green stench wafting out of her cunt the second you break the seal.

Pat also once generously mentioned on Twitter how she has completely fucked up teeth from years of neglect so that must be a delight.

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout
This...changes everything.

nikifix-png.21448

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This...changes everything.

nikifix-png.21448
This is a great example of his extreme narcissism, most people when talking of their significant other mention how they make them a better person, see things differently, understand and appreciate things more, etc. but not Pat. To him he’s perfect and she knows it because of course there’s nothing wrong with him and she’s lucky to be with him. In his deranged mind He’s perfect and his first wife fucked up big time and she regrets it to this day because he’s the greatest man ever.

G

She's a retard. Enabling this fat fuck to believe he is a real author when he pulls in no income, going on vacations while theyre borrowing hundreds of thousands of dollars of other people's money to just burn while they dont work, really Who the fuck could possibly support paying 6 figures for a ridiculous lawsuit like that even if you had a million in the bank.

She also has to know what a cunt Patso is online. Did she not do any research before letting him go ahead with this?

They're planning to just declare bankruptcy and game the system again. Fuck them both.

These shitheads are the worst. Claiming to care about black people, gay people, poor people, or whoever the fuck but are 100% absorbed in their own horseshit while they piss away money and clog up public resources for nothing. All the fat fuck had to do was change his phone and go off Twitter for a month.