• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you feel any sympathy for Niki?

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Ugly, tacky, empty-headed Niki deserves to have hate poured upon her balding head 24/7. She chooses to be married to Fat Pat. I’ve heard she gets paid as his “caregiver” by the State of Wisconsin, but whether she’s with him for the government handouts or just because she approves of his hateful, pointless life, she’s undeniably a terrible person who deserves nothing but misery in life.

G

Ugly, tacky, empty-headed Niki deserves to have hate poured upon her balding head 24/7. She chooses to be married to Fat Pat. I’ve heard she gets paid as his “caregiver” by the State of Wisconsin, but whether she’s with him for the government handouts or just because she approves of his hateful, pointless life, she’s undeniably a terrible person who deserves nothing but misery in life.
I can't say you're not 100% accurate. At some point he has to be cut loose, she's seeing some of this, and she's still with him... no sympathy.

G

I don’t really know what to think of her because we haven’t really heard from her at all. Clearly she has to be at least partially aware of all the shit Rick has caused in her life but it’s hard to say how much onboard she is with it. She may be a total retard who just doesn’t get it and will be surprised when the sheriffs come knocking. Or she may be just as bad as him, it’s a tough one man.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
No, I really think she is the reason why it got so bad, in her line of work she was coaching him on what are the big trends,buzzwords,etc.. to get attention but of course dopey Rick is not smart enough to keep it at moderate level, he is like a retard fucking where they don't know to stop pumping or to pull out

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Nope, she's just as bad as Pat, but at least she has the decency to not have an online presence.
really strange to have a SEO and ghost writing company but 0 online presence

damn carol that avatar is crazy

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I don’t really know what to think of her because we haven’t really heard from her at all. Clearly she has to be at least partially aware of all the shit Rick has caused in her life but it’s hard to say how much onboard she is with it. She may be a total retard who just doesn’t get it and will be surprised when the sheriffs come knocking. Or she may be just as bad as him, it’s a tough one man.

This is my line of thinking as well. A 10-minute conversation would get me a better idea of who she is. As of now, she's Rapunzel being locked away in her tower, a tool used by her narcissist husband to be a +1 to whatever bullshit he spews. But women stay with abusive, toxic men because they're idiots. I don't know, but I know Patrick seems heavily invested in NIKI DOESNT GET TO SPEAK I SPEAK FOR NIKI OKAY which isn't something you see in healthy relationships.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
She's currently a big fat empty shell of a creature 'cus she's full of dum-dum meds which no-doubt kill her ambition & make her passive & controllable by the pig. I'm pretty sure she'd leave the pig if ever she got off the pills. She still seems like a useless sack-o-shite.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
She’s barely functioning autistic. Less than Rick. Her mother, in a convenience move, let her marry Rick. Mommy Robby gets checks, has board paid for with the half hovel, and is rid of her tard daughter most of the year. She doesn’t even see her tard son in law on holidays. Great grift. Nikki I’d say, is probably the biggest victim. She’s completely unaware of reality. Her mom set her up with a bullshit job she’s probably writing off somehow to the government. She let her be with another autistic man (this is why they choose to not have kids, Mommy Robby doesn’t want retard kids yet Rick expresses love for his daughter so why wouldn’t you want another chance?) in order to give her some semblance of a life, but really to just get her out of her life more. She’s only told Ricks side of any of this and her autism already makers her prone to siding with Rick, because that’s what “love” is. We heard this in the voicemail Rick left, where she’s yelling like a retarded child in a bar about us. Oh, the question was do I sympathize? Nah, fuck them, and their taxpayer money stealing fat asses.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
No.

NR111.jpg