• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you ever feel bad for Pat?

Forum Clout
03d65a765c98199ce93ca9eaf9df318a.png

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Go to his twitter and you will be cured of such faggotry.
I've genuinely thought about quitting this forum for a while, because of his stupid takes on Ukraine.

He's reaching new levels of stupid, and doubling down when subject matter experts call him out. Normally that only happens once a month or so; now it's daily.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I've genuinely thought about quitting this forum for a while, because of his stupid takes on Ukraine.

He's reaching new levels of stupid, and doubling down when subject matter experts call him out. Normally that only happens once a month or so; now it's daily.
I stopped looking at his twitter a few months ago it's not worth getting worked up by his faggotry like I tend to do.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout

He's actually getting worse. Which is pretty fucking impressive when you think about it.

G

I'm not a sociopath by any stretch of the imagination, but in order to feel sorry for someone or have any pity or empathy towards them they have to stop fucking up.

He is enraging, and he is so enraging that by the time your anger is going away he does or says something else that's morbidly stupid, and you're enraged again.

For me it's the lack of humility. He is incapable of admitting anything is his fault or anything negative about himself. He is delusional to the point of supervillain.

He's also fat.