• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do women stop growing mentally in their teens?

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
I use a picture in my work avatar, but it's just a regular up front picture of me looking into the camera.
74e6e0b392b747a4369150e9c85961db.jpg

MilwaukeeStrangler

Full Moon Squealer
Forum Clout
Awww, bless you.

I cannot wait until summer and the rodeo circuit comes back to our area. We went to I think four rodeos last year and it wasn't enough!

I grew up a pozzed female politically but I was never a feminist. I too succumbed to the kike propaganda in school. But I was always suspicious of the government's motives ("maaaan!") so I was ripe for redpilling.

After that it was a wrap; I realized everything taught to me had been a lie and I had to relearn history. And I discovered that the feminist movement was Marxist/kike propaganda bent on destroying the nuclear family (and Christian whites when you really think about). So I embraced being everything (((they))) hate; a chaste and traditional stay-at-home wife.

It's always disheartening to read vitriolic women-hating online. Every time I read it I think, 'Congrats, you've been kiked into thinking we're useless and the enemy - just like the Jews want you to feel'. It's the same when I read women shitting on men.

Lemme share this advice; you can make pretty much any woman a trad wife. Some will take longer than others. There are, of course, women who will be so conditioned in Marxism that it'll never work. It all depends on how pozzed and incurious they are. Deep down we want to be led and protected by a strong man so start on that foundation. Put across the message that she will never have to work again and that you will protect her and your babies. She'll probably respond well to that.
How many dates is too soon to teach a woman how to goosestep?