• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do women stop growing mentally in their teens?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
It's unbelievable how many grown ass adult women I see daily still taking selfies and acting all around like a teenage girl. No real responsibilities or even a steady personality that isn't based on who they're around.

This is even evident in the corporate world. You know those little avatars that emails typical have? Usually their initials? Why is it that everytime someone uses their ACTUAL photo, it's always a woman? Are you so vain that you need to take the time to shoot a dozen selfies to find the "right one" for everyone in your corporate emails can see your stupid over processed face?

Fucking cunt.

Hope you're all having a great Sunday. God Bless.

πŸ‡΅πŸ‡·

P

potatopeeler63

[URL unfurl="true"]http://www.naturalthinker.net/trl/texts/Schopenhauer,Artur/OnWomen.pdf[/URL]

Schopenhauer was a real ass dude

lil taste:
Women . . . are dependent, not upon strength, but upon craft; hence their instinctive capacity for cunning, and their ineradicable tendency to say what is not true. . . . Nature has equipped woman, for her defense and protection, with the arts of dissimulation; and all the power which nature has conferred upon man in the shape of physical strength and reason has been bestowed upon woman in this form. Hence dissimulation is innate in woman, and almost as much a quality of the stupid as of the clever

You can’t get mad at them for being retarded, they just are
That’d be like getting mad at a shark for biting a seal, it’s their nature

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout

This commercial proves otherwise, child. Women make all the important decisions and the "men" take care of the kids. I'm sorry you're such a misogynist. I can't help you

AntSucks

β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜†
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I've got a work colleague who's kind of like Kitty Foreman from That 70s Show. Similar age range and personality. She puts about 20 emojis in her messages to me. It's weird, but some people, usually women just see technology as an extension of their personality.

G

I use women to gauge whether I'm winning in life or not. If they're drawn to me, I'm winning. If they're not, I'm losing.
Women are pretty useless but they have an ability to smoke out certain qualities. It's why we all know that one bum who is always swimming in pussy...and that rich autist who always has to buy it. Whatever that 'quality' is: sexy/charm etc. I want it cuz it seems to have some inherent value in this realm.

RobertMewler

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Robert Mewler. Homemaker, mother, faithful wife, rodeo autist, white supremecist. Girls should aspire to be more like her and less like their lippy, fucked out mothers.
Awww, bless you.

I cannot wait until summer and the rodeo circuit comes back to our area. We went to I think four rodeos last year and it wasn't enough!

I grew up a pozzed female politically but I was never a feminist. I too succumbed to the kike propaganda in school. But I was always suspicious of the government's motives ("maaaan!") so I was ripe for redpilling.

After that it was a wrap; I realized everything taught to me had been a lie and I had to relearn history. And I discovered that the feminist movement was Marxist/kike propaganda bent on destroying the nuclear family (and Christian whites when you really think about). So I embraced being everything (((they))) hate; a chaste and traditional stay-at-home wife.

It's always disheartening to read vitriolic women-hating online. Every time I read it I think, 'Congrats, you've been kiked into thinking we're useless and the enemy - just like the Jews want you to feel'. It's the same when I read women shitting on men.

Lemme share this advice; you can make pretty much any woman a trad wife. Some will take longer than others. There are, of course, women who will be so conditioned in Marxism that it'll never work. It all depends on how pozzed and incurious they are. Deep down we want to be led and protected by a strong man so start on that foundation. Put across the message that she will never have to work again and that you will protect her and your babies. She'll probably respond well to that.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Pretty much. My wife is great but pretty damn gullible. Racist as fuck, which is great, but gullible.

I once convinced her that the guy with the gimpy legs in south Africa was named Apartheid and was best friends with Nelson Mandela until they had a fight. She asked her father about it at dinner and he looked at her like she was a retard.
She's a lot of fun.

G

After 12 years old their slate gets wiped clean every month. They might increase IQ with age but the EQ stays the same.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Pretty much. My wife is great but pretty damn gullible. Racist as fuck, which is great, but gullible.

I once convinced her that the guy with the gimpy legs in south Africa was named Apartheid and was best friends with Nelson Mandela until they had a fight. She asked her father about it at dinner and he looked at her like she was a retard.
She's a lot of fun.
A couple weeks ago i told my girlfriend most men shit standing up and she almost believed it until I started laughing at her for taking that statement seriously.

Last edited:

Maybe even kiss you

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I use a picture in my work avatar, but it's just a regular up front picture of me looking into the camera. I work with some people I never meet IRL, and eventually it's good to know who you're spending all that time with.

Every woman has a picture from their 'best angle'. You can tell they've laid downs tons of time getting it right. I spent years thinking this girl I'd never met was hot based on her work avatars, but then I met her at a job conference and saw she was pretty ugly.