• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do Pat and Nikki swing?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I bet they are swingers under the reason they’re so progressive / liberal / patriarchy is evil etc but of course neither is capable of getting much. Pat goes to a bar weekly alone in hopes some woman will see him “writing” on his laptop and want to take him home. Niki doesn’t really give a shit and seems to be either lesbian or asexual since she doesn’t even try to look presentable, just a frumpy mess. They’re two retards if you ask me.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
I would say that Dumbo would definitely get shagged in a swingers party or something... There's never too low a horny bloke would go!
But I reckon if they tried it, super alpha male macho sex god Fatrick would end up like Darrell and Nikki would end up like... This Nikki