• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do Pat and Nikki swing?

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220320-184653.jpg

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
The theory is they have an open marriage; Nikki gets a bit from gentlemen of color who appreciate a fuller-figured Maytag, and Pat gets nothing.

Hence who he's so appreciative the 2-3 times a year she lets him clumsily climb on for 30 seconds of desperate grunting (Vegas, baby!).

G

The theory is they have an open marriage; Nikki gets a bit from gentlemen of color who appreciate a fuller-figured Maytag, and Pat gets nothing.

I choose to believe he opened it up. He was riding high on Twitter and he thought he was gonna get burried in strange. Niki asked him not to, but relented because she realized she could make her Jen Huber fantasy come true. Rick struck out with every girl he tried and continues to bat .000 while Niki found out that getting some actual cock (instead of Rick's raging 2 incher) now and again was a good thing. So she's scissoring and fucking others on a regular basis and Rick is jerking off under the pink blankie with his Jergens. He won't close the marriage up for the same reason he wouldn't admit Norm was funny. Retarded stubborness.

G

Hence who he's so appreciative the 2-3 times a year she lets him clumsily climb on for 30 seconds of desperate grunting (Vegas, baby!).
I choose to believe he opened it up. He was riding high on Twitter and he thought he was gonna get burried in strange. Niki asked him not to, but relented because she realized she could make her Jen Huber fantasy come true. Rick struck out with every girl he tried and continues to bat .000 while Niki found out that getting some actual cock (instead of Rick's raging 2 incher) now and again was a good thing. So she's scissoring and fucking others on a regular basis and Rick is jerking off under the pink blankie with his Jergens. He won't close the marriage up for the same reason he wouldn't admit Norm was funny. Retarded stubborness.
This and this. They are in an "open" marriage that he proposed in which he gets literally nothing and she gets everything. Classic case of a man on his high horse who thinks he's a pussy magnet so he proposes the open marriage only for his wife to immediately start getting gangbanged while he gets nothing. There was an episode of a dating show somewhere where an extremely mediocre guy goes on a date with a girl and tells the girl "uhh actually I'm married but we're in an open relationship" and the girl leaves disgusted. I wish I could find it somewhere.

G

Pats too insecure. He doesn't have the personality of a guy who openly fucks in front of people.

Also he has no friends, if he and Nikli were swinging we'd see way more pictures of other people. He posts everything.

Nikki does not dress or appear in any way like a woman who has sex or cares too. If they wanted to draw attention she'd put more than zero effort into her looks.

Pat does associate with weird child molesters and said he's into things. These are facts draw your own possible conclusions with the info.