• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do Diners serve Beer?

Jizz

Forum Clout
my uncle randy used to take me to breakfast and i'd have to wait for him to drink a couple bloody mary's which he called his wake up juice! some long island diners i've been to even have fish of the day and fresh salmon on the menu, i don't know who the fawk would order that from a diner! #Ruizing

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Any recommendations?

Malaka.
Yes, Amstel, it's the most popular beer in Greece and so popular they brew it there just bought the name of the Dutch. They consume more Amstel than the Dutch.
But there are 2 home grown Greek beers that are good, mythos which is a lighter lager and Fix of the 3 Greek Amstel is my favorite but impossible to find outside Greece so go for fix or mythos. Alfa beer is okay too but that's a tough one to find as well

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Yes, Amstel, it's the most popular beer in Greece and so popular they brew it there just bought the name of the Dutch. They consume more Amstel than the Dutch.
But there are 2 home grown Greek beers that are good, mythos which is a lighter lager and Fix of the 3 Greek Amstel is my favorite but impossible to find outside Greece so go for fix or mythos. Alfa beer is okay too but that's a tough one to find as well
I don't even know why I'm asking a barbaric greek about beer, lol, we are masters at brewing that shit.

Will try to find some Fix or Mythos anyway, thanks.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
my uncle randy used to take me to breakfast and i'd have to wait for him to drink a couple bloody mary's which he called his wake up juice! some long island diners i've been to even have fish of the day and fresh salmon on the menu, i don't know who the fawk would order that from a diner! #Ruizing
WAWAWD having ketchup on a fish fry?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
LoL barbaric Greek? We invented the word barbarian for anyone that wasn't Greek! If you manage to find some, let me know what you think.
You fuckers where taken over and enslaved by fucking Cumias, while our Germanic tribes killed every Legion that tried to conquer our land, nice try with the hate though!

I will let you know what i think of them.

G

I had some donkey beer from Thira that was PFG

FFWBTdad

Forum Clout
I dont dine with savages who eat with their hands funster. I frequent places like below to quell my appetite.

View attachment 112396
I was in the Jordaan district with my family this past week. My kids loved Amsterdam and the Netherlands. I liked the food a lot. Kuekenhof was pretty amazing.
IMG_5859.jpeg
IMG_5865.jpeg
IMG_5982.jpeg

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
I know there was a Dennys in Los Angeles that was one of the few that had a bar, might have been on sunset or Hollywood Blvd. Adam Carolla had talked about going there when he was in construction and the crew guys getting all loaded.
You are mistaken, child. Adam Carolla has NEVER mentioned that he was in construction.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout

FFWBTdad

Forum Clout
Amsterdam is a Muslim invested shithole, glad you and your family enjoyed it though, I wouldn't want to be found dead there.
yeah, I noticed a bit of that. But that's every city in the world now. I live in NJ, the town i live in is 98% white, but a few towns away it's a Colin Flarherty video. De Rijp was beautiful but Volendam was my favorite place. I want to move there. you're lucky brotherman