DMANIACS Running Wild...

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
@DMAN Love you, love the show. Why aren't you a mod?.
it makes no sense, unless you recall the numerous times @DMAN expressed his disdain for the attention directed towards the chubby faced fella with the supportive wife, from Milwaukee Wisconsin who they bonded out of harassing and regurgitating his tweets from 2016 onwards...

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
it makes no sense, unless you recall the numerous times @DMAN expressed his disdain for the attention directed towards the chubby faced fella with the supportive wife, from Milwaukee Wisconsin who they bonded out of harassing and regurgitating his tweets from 2016 onwards...
Poor logic, lack of precision. I've never been a patposter.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
@DMAN Love you, love the show. Why aren't you a mod?.

The DMAN never had discussions with Quasi, because it was assumed that having been previously voted into power by the people of ONAForums, a peaceful transition of power over to the people's choice The DMAN was a foregone conclusion. However it seems the merger did not go through. The deal fell through. The merger didn't take. Washington left the middle class behind a long fawking time ago.

Trayvon Fartin

You’re a fat crack smoker
The DMAN never had discussions with Quasi, because it was assumed that having been previously voted into power by the people of ONAForums, a peaceful transition of power over to the people's choice The DMAN was a foregone conclusion. However it seems the merger did not go through. The deal fell through. The merger didn't take. Washington left the middle class behind a long fawking time ago.
Stop the steal

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

WE HEARD YOU!

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
He did the only thing that makes sense to his people and outsourced it

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Been a loyal DSCIPLE of The @DMAN from the moment he said Silvio Dante sucks and has permanent Chip face. From that moment, I knew The DMAN spoke the truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God. He rejected popular opinion and defended those who were unjustly persecuted for successfully steering the ship.

When it was time for DMAN to take control of what was rightfully his, it was taken away. The revolution had to be put on hold because the world wasn’t ready for him. Sad