DIY Man Shit

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
My parents live out in buttfuck nowhere (no wonder their son turned out gay *drumroll*) and their power is spotty in the winter. They turned 70 this year, so I came out and installed a propane genrator that will kick on and supply them with power when the grid goes down.

I set and balanced the generator, rented an excavator to dig the propane and electrical lines (the power company tied it in for us), framed and poured a slab and set a propane tank, and set up their iPhones so they can control it on the app. It was a lot of fun to put together and execute it…. nice change of pace for me.

It runs a test every Friday and they sit outside in their lawn chairs and watch it kick on. Makes me proud, and it makes my folks proud too….something to show off to their geezer friends.
Lol this niggas way straighter than me

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
what plans did you use?

what kind of tile?
No plans. i built all my own furniture including a pondless water feature and fire table and just kind of learn design/planning through my fucks ups...which there have been plenty of. I built another water feature for my office that was the side of a pirate ship with cannon sticking out, plans for dumb shit like that don't exist.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
No plans. i built all my own furniture including a pondless water feature and fire table and just kind of learn design/planning through my fucks ups...which there have been plenty of. I built another water feature for my office that was the side of a pirate ship with cannon sticking out, plans for dumb shit like that don't exist.
thats fucking cool man, pirate water feature sounds classy

G

Took the battery out of an elderly family member's car and charged it for them not because it was flat but because they don't drive much and I don't want them possibly getting stuck with a flat battery in the future. Could've done it with the battery in the car but I don't want them fretting over it even if it is worrying needlessly.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
One of the tractors had a leaking fuel bowl. Of course it broke and niggered itself off in the opening. Drain tank, pull hood/tank assy. Find the right tap, easy. A fucking 37/64" drill bit not so much. Got it drilled, chased threads with the tap, slapped it back together with a new bowl and fuel line. Running good again.