DIY Man Shit

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
I built a 8' tall shelf with a rolling library ladder that actually came out ok and hasn't killed me yet. My only regret is that is prevented me from tweeting for several hours which is obviously more impressive and useful.

what plans did you use?

Installed a gas hob in my kitchen, gonna do some tiling later this week

what kind of tile?

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
My parents live out in buttfuck nowhere (no wonder their son turned out gay *drumroll*) and their power is spotty in the winter. They turned 70 this year, so I came out and installed a propane genrator that will kick on and supply them with power when the grid goes down.

I set and balanced the generator, rented an excavator to dig the propane and electrical lines (the power company tied it in for us), framed and poured a slab and set a propane tank, and set up their iPhones so they can control it on the app. It was a lot of fun to put together and execute it…. nice change of pace for me.

It runs a test every Friday and they sit outside in their lawn chairs and watch it kick on. Makes me proud, and it makes my folks proud too….something to show off to their geezer friends.

RobertMewler

Can girls play?

I installed our wall bookshelf track system all by myself: located studs, drilled pilot holes, installed the tracks and shelves, loaded the books, etc. I did it all over a couple of days while hubby was at work.

I had to do all the diy stuff in my old apartment when I lived alone. I replaced my old toilet's ballcock and supply line too.

what kind of tile?
these are for my mum's bathroom

mtile.PNG

what are you cutting them with?

is this a solo job or you got some help?

my mom is really got at tiling, ive never learned to measure but ive cut a lot of it
I'll do this alone, it's not a huge room so not a long job, pretty straightforward layout.

I've got a water-cooled tile cutter, I think it's a diamond blade, not complicated - it's basically water in the bottom of the box & the blade spins through it keeping the dust down too. I have used a hand tool to score & snap before but this is better.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
I'll do this alone, it's not a huge room so not a long job, pretty straightforward layout.

I've got a water-cooled tile cutter, I think it's a diamond blade, not complicated - it's basically water in the bottom of the box & the blade spins through it keeping the dust down too. I have used a hand tool to score & snap before but this is better.

very bad ass

your mom had unprotected sex one day

and the next shes got a freshly tiled bathroom

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Can girls play?

I installed our wall bookshelf track system all by myself: located studs, drilled pilot holes, installed the tracks and shelves, loaded the books, etc. I did it all over a couple of days while hubby was at work.

I had to do all the diy stuff in my old apartment when I lived alone. I replaced my old toilet's ballcock and supply line too.
is culture of critique on that bookshelf?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Whats the most recent shit you didnt pay another man to do for you?
Had my faggot dad come over to help replace some faggot windows he referred to me to get from faggot Home Depot
Then my faggot mom came over the same day to cook brunch-ish stuff while we were faggot working and then ended up helping us clean up everything like some faggots

And get this, all i had to do was kiss my mom on the cheek and say thanks dad like some fag!! Fucking faggots didn't know what hit em

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
convinced my 8th Home Depot Latino to engage in sex with middle to upper middle class white male closeted homosexuals and paid him a fraction of the total fee I charge those closeted middle class white male homosexuals for their dream encounter
Matchmaker, Matchmaker,
Make me a match,
Find me a find,
catch me a catch
Matchmaker, Matchmaker
Look through your book,
And make me a perfect match