• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Disguised fatties

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I'm bi (doesn't exist, faggot, etc. yes we heard you) but where I'm from women used to be 10/10s and only recently are becoming FAT.
I figure this forum is US-centric so you guys would have a ton (lol) of experience with this.

I've always had the issue where a fat lady's body can seem totally okay to me until I'm already making a move on her.
It's hard to just turn my back once I'm doing that. I've fucked women who legimiately traumatized me with their looks because my dad tought me to follow through with shit. It's good karma.

You get home all excited. Then she takes off her wig, yanks off her eyelashes, smears her fake eyebrows, sands down 30 pounds of caked on makeup and proceeds to undo a wealth of buckles, corsets and straps keeping her blubbery ass contained and presentable. Obviously 90% of the time her personality turns out to be garbage on top of it but that's another topic.

I'm 32 and still often surprised by the new ways they manage to shapeshift their apperance even standing right in front of you.
Shit almost makes me want to wait before immediately escalate things as hard as I can from kissing to fucking sometimes.

The ankles/feet give them away sometimes. Weird seeing a chick with hourglass figure with waterlogged elephant stompers.
Also a meaty neck area and overly developed lats is an indicator to me. Must be from holding up all that junk.

My point being - how much more successful would I be to suggest "river rafting" or "go swimming" before putting out?
What has gone into swimsuit technology in the past decades to help these fatties cover up their disgrace of a body?
What are some telltale signs of a secret fatty?
yea when I go to kiss a girl and put my hand on he neck/jawline and it's just dough it's a dead giveaway. and totally turns me off. If I were you I wouldn't plow these ungrateful elephants because they will just talk shit to their friends when you ditch them. "oh he had a small dick anyways" No, you just had 2-5 inches of extra pussy fat to get past.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
d9FwOVC.png

gnNNkZh.png
Lol, reminded me of this clip:

Last edited:

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
You didn’t bring it up to her? I had a GF who genuinely didn’t know her asshole was hairy. I brought it up one time and then it was baby smooth forevermore
I'm embarassed to admit I was far too chickenshit to say anything. Not only was she hot, but she was normal compared to a lot of women where I live (she moved here for work). Didn't want to push my luck!