• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Disguised fatties

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
I'm bi (doesn't exist, faggot, etc. yes we heard you) but where I'm from women used to be 10/10s and only recently are becoming FAT.
I figure this forum is US-centric so you guys would have a ton (lol) of experience with this.

I've always had the issue where a fat lady's body can seem totally okay to me until I'm already making a move on her.
It's hard to just turn my back once I'm doing that. I've fucked women who legimiately traumatized me with their looks because my dad tought me to follow through with shit. It's good karma.

You get home all excited. Then she takes off her wig, yanks off her eyelashes, smears her fake eyebrows, sands down 30 pounds of caked on makeup and proceeds to undo a wealth of buckles, corsets and straps keeping her blubbery ass contained and presentable. Obviously 90% of the time her personality turns out to be garbage on top of it but that's another topic.

I'm 32 and still often surprised by the new ways they manage to shapeshift their apperance even standing right in front of you.
Shit almost makes me want to wait before immediately escalate things as hard as I can from kissing to fucking sometimes.

The ankles/feet give them away sometimes. Weird seeing a chick with hourglass figure with waterlogged elephant stompers.
Also a meaty neck area and overly developed lats is an indicator to me. Must be from holding up all that junk.

My point being - how much more successful would I be to suggest "river rafting" or "go swimming" before putting out?
What has gone into swimsuit technology in the past decades to help these fatties cover up their disgrace of a body?
What are some telltale signs of a secret fatty?

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
zelda.jpg

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I'm bi (doesn't exist, faggot, etc. yes we heard you) but where I'm from women used to be 10/10s and only recently are becoming FAT.
I figure this forum is US-centric so you guys would have a ton (lol) of experience with this.

I've always had the issue where a fat lady's body can seem totally okay to me until I'm already making a move on her.
It's hard to just turn my back once I'm doing that. I've fucked women who legimiately traumatized me with their looks because my dad tought me to follow through with shit. It's good karma.

You get home all excited. Then she takes off her wig, yanks off her eyelashes, smears her fake eyebrows, sands down 30 pounds of caked on makeup and proceeds to undo a wealth of buckles, corsets and straps keeping her blubbery ass contained and presentable. Obviously 90% of the time her personality turns out to be garbage on top of it but that's another topic.

I'm 32 and still often surprised by the new ways they manage to shapeshift their apperance even standing right in front of you.
Shit almost makes me want to wait before immediately escalate things as hard as I can from kissing to fucking sometimes.

The ankles/feet give them away sometimes. Weird seeing a chick with hourglass figure with waterlogged elephant stompers.
Also a meaty neck area and overly developed lats is an indicator to me. Must be from holding up all that junk.

My point being - how much more successful would I be to suggest "river rafting" or "go swimming" before putting out?
What has gone into swimsuit technology in the past decades to help these fatties cover up their disgrace of a body?
What are some telltale signs of a secret fatty?
You have too many alts. Pick one.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
It's a tough one. If only fat girls had fat faces, arms, and wobbled around. Try leaving a snack on the table when you leave the room. If it's gone when you come back, you have your answer.
Makeup, cleavage and choice accessories make that almost useless. Smokey eyes and cleavage are almost hypnotizing to me.

Agreed on the posture/waddling though, even with high heels they can't really fake their way out of that.
The pain of walking shines through.

Will try and implement the twinkie-test for sure.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
I don't know if you smoke, but ever since I quit and started doing cardio again I can smell a genuine fatty right away.

They have that very faint BO scent from all the sweat accumulated under their skin folds throughout the day. More than likely, they commit to a deep clean for those areas once per week.

Another giveaway is cardigans and any clothing that only an elderly woman would wear. I don't know why, but in my experience fat chicks usually dress that way if they have something nefarious to hide.

And you can't forget the hunchback. Anyone with a hunchback is fat out of shape fuck.

There's the grunting, heavy breathing, and constant clearing of the throat too. If you hear any sound that resembles a pig, abort mission.

Lastly, a more obvious sign would be to check her face for any lumps and needless chins. Makeup is a wonderful invention, but even the best blush can't contour a lump of dough into something that resembles something human and appealing.

God speed, brotherman.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
I don't know if you smoke, but ever since I quit and started doing cardio again I can smell a genuine fatty right away.

They have that very faint BO scent from all the sweat accumulated under their skin folds throughout the day. More than likely, they commit to a deep clean for those areas once per week.

Another giveaway is cardigans and any clothing that only an elderly woman would wear. I don't know why, but in my experience fat chicks usually dress that way if they have something nefarious to hide.

And you can't forget the hunchback. Anyone with a hunchback is fat out of shape fuck.

There's the grunting, heavy breathing, and constant clearing of the throat too. If you hear any sound that resembles a pig, abort mission.

Lastly, a more obvious sign would be to check her face for any lumps and needless chins. Makeup is a wonderful invention, but even the best blush can't contour a lump of dough into something that resembles something human and appealing.

God speed, brotherman.
tyfys - nothing up to this point ever made me want to stop smoking so much as this

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
50% of the country being fat made me want Covid to go harder because it was taking out diabetics. It's just slobs everywhere now like we're living in Wall-E
Countries had THE perfect time to get across get fit now messages during COVID. Early on even McDonald's shut. Everything bar supermarkets where shut. People weren't leaving their homes. Busy roads were completely empty. Nobody could do anything other than focus on their own shit. I have got too thin if anything during COVID to purposely annoy people getting fat. Lazy fucks.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
It’s almost impossible. From the minute they’re born women are trained in disguising their appearance. Makeup, specific clothing, hair bullshit, etc.

While it’s true that you can eventually become adept at spotting the fatties, it’s virtually impossible to detect all the disgusting bullshit they hide under makeup and clothes.

They are universally masters of deception and the ones that are not are either are supermodel gorgeous naturally or overtly gross and you wouldn’t take them home anyway.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
It’s almost impossible. From the minute they’re born women are trained in disguising their appearance. Makeup, specific clothing, hair bullshit, etc.

While it’s true that you can eventually become adept at spotting the fatties, it’s virtually impossible to detect all the disgusting bullshit they hide under makeup and clothes.

They are universally masters of deception and the ones that are not are either are supermodel gorgeous naturally or overtly gross and you wouldn’t take them home anyway.
My ex had the body of Honey Badger's missus: thick, curvy, and big tits.

Her biggest physical flaw? She never shaved her asshole.

She left a little stubble around her pussy, and sometimes on her legs, which I didn't mind. But fucking her from behind was really distracting.

Great ass, perfect for grabbing, but just let down by a few hundreds shitty smelly hair folicles.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
My ex had the body of Honey Badger's missus: thick, curvy, and big tits.

Her biggest physical flaw? She never shaved her asshole.

She left a little stubble around her pussy, and sometimes on her legs, which I didn't mind. But fucking her from behind was really distracting.

Great ass, perfect for grabbing, but just let down by a few hundreds shitty smelly hair folicles.
You didn’t bring it up to her? I had a GF who genuinely didn’t know her asshole was hairy. I brought it up one time and then it was baby smooth forevermore