• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Disabled jewess blames trolls for her twitter suspension

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Overly dramatic bitch. She doesn’t understand she’s part of the ‘problem’ with her fear mongering.

View attachment 24550
"Pls be kind to one another as we try to survive this".

Unless, y'know, they hold different ideals / ideology, vote differently, report reportable material on social media, or have higher expectations for what they read than a checklist of diversity tokens. Disingenuous cunt.

You can tell what a miserable, friendless wretch of a fuck she is by how highly she values her Twitter, and how badly a 12 hour suspension hurt her. Like Bitch Tits Tomlinson, it's all that she has.

G

"Pls be kind to one another as we try to survive this".

Unless, y'know, they hold different ideals / ideology, vote differently, report reportable material on social media, or have higher expectations for what they read than a checklist of diversity tokens. Disingenuous cunt.

You can tell what a miserable, friendless wretch of a fuck she is by how highly she values her Twitter, and how badly a 12 hour suspension hurt her. Like Bitch Tits Tomlinson, it's all that she has.
Right? That's such a creepy unnatural thing to me, maybe it's because social media really wasn't a thing until after I was 18 but when I get kicked off stuff I just go "meh" and move on. These people seem like they have to check into the fucking psych ward if they get a 3 day time out.

Forum Clout
Fuck off, lady, you broke the rules, you sit in the penalty box.

I heard on reddit that's what Niki calls her vagina. She makes Pat spend time in it when he's been bad.

"You were fighting with the trolls again, Patrick - that's five minutes in the Penalty Box!"

"Oh come on, Niki, be reasonable!"

"The sooner you get in the sooner you can get out"

Sick household.

G

I heard on reddit that's what Niki calls her vagina. She makes Pat spend time in it when he's been bad.

"You were fighting with the trolls again, Patrick - that's five minutes in the Penalty Box!"

"Oh come on, Niki, be reasonable!"

"The sooner you get in the sooner you can get out"

Sick household.
Id rather put my dick in the acid barrel from breaking bad for 5 minutes.

Matter of fact I'd rather put my dick in the reactor of Chernobyl for 5 minutes.

G

I hate jews
p017tn0l.jpg

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
Right? That's such a creepy unnatural thing to me, maybe it's because social media really wasn't a thing until after I was 18 but when I get kicked off stuff I just go "meh" and move on. These people seem like they have to check into the fucking psych ward if they get a 3 day time out.
I think she's not younger than you. Hopefully it's a matter of character, not age. Imagine a whole generation of such garbage people.

G

I think she's not younger than you. Hopefully it's a matter of character, not age. Imagine a whole generation of such garbage people.
I mean she doesn't look mid to late 30s but I'm not good at telling people's age so I could be wrong.

She certainly acts like the generation that grew up on social media.

G

Why is Twitter so important to these lizard people?
Because they are arrested socially. They don't have the appropriate social skills or charisma or personality traits to network with other human beings outside of the internet. You're starting to see the first generation of people who were protected from bullying so they never had to learn how to not be a fucking goof.

This kike is what happens when everyone gets a trophy.