• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Disabled jewess blames trolls for her twitter suspension

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
Forum Clout
Effie Seiberg @effies was suspended for a few days on Twitter. She blames the trolls for her posting a picture Twitter decided is offensive. None of these weirdos will admit its their own fault. I'd suggest keeping an eye on her to make sure the platform stays safe.
20220215_053522.jpg

20220215_053456.jpg
Screenshot_20220215-053419_Twitter.jpg

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
Variants developing is due to the vaccine itself. Thank God for Omikron though. After the Indian variant, the authoritarians thought that they were about to hit the jackpot. They need something new, and quick.

I hope this retard adds another disability, year after year, so she can be happy and tweet about it.

G

Overly dramatic bitch. She doesn’t understand she’s part of the ‘problem’ with her fear mongering.

View attachment 24550

I'm not tired you lazy fuck and there's plenty of people I know who aren't tired either.

What I am tired of is people like her. "I'm tired.", "I'm disabled", "waah waah waah", boo fucking hoo. Jesus Christ. Always blaming something or someone else other than themselves. Stupid bitch.

G

I'm not tired you lazy fuck and there's plenty of people I know who aren't tired either.

What I am tired of is people like her. "I'm tired.", "I'm disabled", "waah waah waah", boo fucking hoo. Jesus Christ. Always blaming something or someone else other than themselves. Stupid bitch.
But don't you understand?

It's everyone's fault but hers. That's the mentality of faggots on social media.