• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dimwit with zero masculine features tries to comprehend homophobia

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Ironically Pat claims to be a straight white male, so this is him admitting he has no talent. OMG the Pig is becoming self aware.
He really has a hard time keeping his “persona” straight. One minute he’s an LGBTQ ally, male feminist, and strongly against the toxic masculinity of “dude bro” types but then is also a beer drinking, mustang driving, sports watching, weight lifting, mma trained, and bar fighter kicking ass every where he goes. He wants to be liked and to fit in with the twitter wackos who are all woke strong left but also wants everyone to know he’s an actual tough guy and his life is roadhouse. Piggy can’t have it both ways and it’s exhausting for him to keep his “crowd” happy. Plus he’s really fat.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
He really has a hard time keeping his “persona” straight. One minute he’s an LGBTQ ally, male feminist, and strongly against the toxic masculinity of “dude bro” types but then is also a beer drinking, mustang driving, sports watching, weight lifting, mma trained, and bar fighter kicking ass every where he goes. He wants to be liked and to fit in with the twitter wackos who are all woke strong left but also wants everyone to know he’s an actual tough guy and his life is roadhouse. Piggy can’t have it both ways and it’s exhausting for him to keep his “crowd” happy. Plus he’s really fat.
He’s a closeted dude bro, and possibly homosexual (just an opinion, non actionable in a court of law Piggles).

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
He’s been hit on by gay guys many times? He’s a fat loser that barely leaves the house. He really believes he’s such a stud that woman AND men are just throwing themselves at him at all times. Gay men having taste means they would look at him and say “Yuck!”
He really believes it’s like bad movies from the 90’s and “straight men” that go into bars are just constantly sexually harassed by gay men. Meanwhile I worked with a gay man while bar tending my way through college (yeah Piggy some of us actually went and finished in 4 years, and didn’t dropout after a quarter semester at Junior College) who offered to lick my asshole behind the bar, like right then.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
He really has a hard time keeping his “persona” straight. One minute he’s an LGBTQ ally, male feminist, and strongly against the toxic masculinity of “dude bro” types but then is also a beer drinking, mustang driving, sports watching, weight lifting, mma trained, and bar fighter kicking ass every where he goes.

It's almost as if he's a.....

STEALTHY GEEK! :cool::cool:

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
In my youth, spent a decent chunk of time in gay bars and clubs. Good times, the best drugs, guys fucking and sucking and tugging in the bathroom line, I was fine with it all. It’s not the lifestyle or the sexual proclivities two adult men engage in that drives me up the wall at all. It’s the fucking preaching and proselytizing in the mainstream about how anyone who has the slightest preference against any element of LGBQT culture is a racist. No nuance is allowed.

Am I fine with gays existing and having the same rights and privileges as any other American? Absolutely.

Do I think it’s okay to confuse elementary and preschool children with Drag Queen Story Hour? No. Because there’s a big difference between just having a gay dude read to them (exposing them to a normal gay man which maybe makes some of the kids feel represented) vs When it’s a drag Queen , which cannot be separated from its performative camp/kitsch/vulgar sexuality.
For this, We are hitler
Couldn’t agree more. I grew up around gay rights with both my parents being vocal supporters (that it’s not the governments business), gay family members and gay family friends. In my experience being at gay bars the whole works, not once have I seen the stereotypes pat produces for these people. I don’t want kids involved with gay shit and by the way fat, most gays don’t want kids involved. It makes them look bad and they don’t like kids because they’re gay dudes. They don’t get the point. Fat is also the type of person who thinks drag is flattering to women and wasn’t made to make fun of them because once again, gays don’t like women. An in the closet fat man in the Midwest thinks he knows anything about the gay community when he doesn’t even know he’s gay.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

Mel bless all of you. I went to report these and they’re already down. Inshallah, you’re time is near Patso

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout

Attachments

• 024D3A85-CE1D-4468-A798-541DB762DFB0.jpeg
    024D3A85-CE1D-4468-A798-541DB762DFB0.jpeg
    89.7 KB · Views: 14

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Neither really but definitely closer to the first
He really believes it’s like bad movies from the 90’s and “straight men” that go into bars are just constantly sexually harassed by gay men. Meanwhile I worked with a gay man while bar tending my way through college (yeah Piggy some of us actually went and finished in 4 years, and didn’t dropout after a quarter semester at Junior College) who offered to lick my asshole behind the bar, like right then.

So was it weird getting rimmed behind the bar or not?

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Probably would’ve been. I didn’t accept sadly. Nothing personal, he was a good guy and I enjoyed working with him and going to bars on weekends. Then again knowing what I know about how rare runners are I should’ve accepted lol.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Shame what happened to Johnny Cakes, eh? He was a good egg.