• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dimwit with zero masculine features tries to comprehend homophobia

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
dumbandfat.png

Maybe he could ask Nikki about the whole lesbian thing? I guess this is him trying to be a comedian again, guess I forgot to laugh.

G

In my admittedly relatively limited experience (though compared to Fat and other provincial's experiences, vast experience - I've been in gay clubs in London 4 times and a gay club in LA once - way more than the Fat One probably but definitely enjoyed it less than he would've - forgive the grammar) like 30-40% of gays fall into the limp-wristed sissy mode. Almost all of the rest in my experience looked like Joe Rogan clones. So many bald dudes. And all jacked. Total meat market situation for them. Maybe there were a few Adonises like @CarolMaxheinie but I didn't see them.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Hey Fatrick

On behalf of the gays, shut your fat ugly face, asshole. We don’t need a drain on society like you “defending” us. We’re doing fine…you know, working, serving in the military, creating jobs. Things you know nothing about.

Die fat about it. And stop stalking my Instagram page. No Fatricks allowed!

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I love how gay guys are automatically charming and talented- because if you’re not a straight white guy then you’re apparently inherently better.

You never see ugly, unaccomplished, loser queers. Nope, no way.
Well, in Pat's defense, the only gays he knows are the hot hung studs he jerks off to on xnxx.com.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
...men who could completely steal yo chick....

The guy who stole your chick was as straight as the day is long, Pat, so I don't even know what you're trying to say here. Us straight guys should watch out for gay guys trying to steal our women away from us? For what? Fashion tips? Did you even think this one out?
Straight men are scared that gay men will steal their straight women from them because they're gay. Stop and think about that for a minute or two, you insipid porcine idiot.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
>I don't know a single straight man who doesn't love lesbians
Alot of people on earth who disagree with homosexuality do so on ideological, cultural and/or religious grounds and not purely out of malice or disgust like he implies, in some cases the genders involved are not as pertinent as the fact that the act itself is outside of the accepted norms and is to be avoided, nothing personal. Pat's projection makes a complicated topic out to be a personal prejudice because for him it is. Piggy boy just hates the gays personally like he hates women, even though he grew up with liberal values it's just personal prejudice.

Last edited:

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
In my youth, spent a decent chunk of time in gay bars and clubs. Good times, the best drugs, guys fucking and sucking and tugging in the bathroom line, I was fine with it all. It’s not the lifestyle or the sexual proclivities two adult men engage in that drives me up the wall at all. It’s the fucking preaching and proselytizing in the mainstream about how anyone who has the slightest preference against any element of LGBQT culture is a racist. No nuance is allowed.

Am I fine with gays existing and having the same rights and privileges as any other American? Absolutely.

Do I think it’s okay to confuse elementary and preschool children with Drag Queen Story Hour? No. Because there’s a big difference between just having a gay dude read to them (exposing them to a normal gay man which maybe makes some of the kids feel represented) vs When it’s a drag Queen , which cannot be separated from its performative camp/kitsch/vulgar sexuality.
For this, We are hitler

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
In my admittedly relatively limited experience (though compared to Fat and other provincial's experiences, vast experience - I've been in gay clubs in London 4 times and a gay club in LA once - way more than the Fat One probably but definitely enjoyed it less than he would've - forgive the grammar) like 30-40% of gays fall into the limp-wristed sissy mode. Almost all of the rest in my experience looked like Joe Rogan clones. So many bald dudes. And all jacked. Total meat market situation for them. Maybe there were a few Adonises like @CarolMaxheinie but I didn't see them.
@guest what have been the occasions that necessitated frequenting so many gay clubs?