• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did you know that WGA writers earn a minimum of $5,000 per week?

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
I've heard that theory & Corden is definite assho, but it still meant they didn't need to 'write' anything that week... & is Corden's show usually funny &/or worthy of that writer cost?
Writers & journalists are mostly just reddit-surfers who then copy each other
A mate of mine in the business. Who has worked on projects with Corden involved. Said that he really is a narcissistic, cunt. He creates toxic energy.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
This is true but according to Jesse this is why you rarely see him his likeness used, so who knows how much he’s even making from the WWE.
Also why they haven’t done a Jesse Ventura WWE produced documentary / dvd blu ray. I think the only thing that he gets paid for now is the streaming for WWE network for events he was involved with.

A&E is producing a biography on Jesse right now with the WWE. Since the IPO, Vince has had less and less say over how much Jesse gets buried.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Vince didn’t wanna pay Jesse. I think it rumor was Hogan ratted to Vince that Jesse wanted a Union for wrestlers.
In Jesses own words Hogan did. And according to Jesse, Hogan admitted this in court under oath so I believe him.

Hogan had the reason to show loyalty considering he was “kicked out” of the WWE by Mcmahon Sr. for wanting to do movies. He got back into the WWE because Vince Jr. realized the star power doing cross entertainment did.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
My buddy is a junior member of the writers union and he’s basically their bitch for life. He’s terrified of getting blacklisted. They’ve been waving full membership in front of his face for years now but he has no clue when it’ll actually hit. If it will actually hit.

He’s an obnoxious creative type who has always acted like he’s too creative to be in an office. Reality is that he’s lazy and never had a real job. Strangely enough, he saves no money and still lives with roommates At 37

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
My buddy is a junior member of the writers union and he’s basically their bitch for life. He’s terrified of getting blacklisted. They’ve been waving full membership in front of his face for years now but he has no clue when it’ll actually hit. If it will actually hit.

He’s an obnoxious creative type who has always acted like he’s too creative to be in an office. Reality is that he’s lazy and never had a real job. Strangely enough, he saves no money and still lives with roommates At 37
Tell you buddy to start identifying as a nigger-jew-tranny he'll be made the Union president

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
In Jesses own words Hogan did. And according to Jesse, Hogan admitted this in court under oath so I believe him.

Hogan had the reason to show loyalty considering he was “kicked out” of the WWE by Mcmahon Sr. for wanting to do movies. He got back into the WWE because Vince Jr. realized the star power doing cross entertainment did.
Yeah I couldn’t believe Hogan actually got fired for doing Rocky 3 which people knew was going to be a hit movie. You would think Sr. Would want to capitalize on that but he didn’t see the big picture like Vince Jr.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
A&E is producing a biography on Jesse right now with the WWE. Since the IPO, Vince has had less and less say over how much Jesse gets buried.
Well that’s good because you would think he would be someone the WWE would want to remind people he was a part of their success. The whole “wrestler to gov” story alone is impressive. I don’t think they’ve even put Jesse in a WWE video game since the 80s. I know we joke about Ventura but I always liked him, one of his conspiracy books wasn’t too bad, had the famous event - what they say happened - what he thinks and it had some good points like Abe Lincoln being shot by John Wilkes Booth.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Happy to say I've never seen a moment of his show or even that Gavin and Stacey wank. Fat prick
I don't mind Gavin and Stacey. For a pretty "nice" rom com type show it has that edge that comes with having people like Julia Davies involved. Even silly little things like the surnames all being infamous serial killers names and only being referenced once, one of the characters is literally called Peter Sutcliffe , but it's easily the best thing he's involved in even if I don't particularly like his character in it.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Well that’s good because you would think he would be someone the WWE would want to remind people he was a part of their success. The whole “wrestler to gov” story alone is impressive. I don’t think they’ve even put Jesse in a WWE video game since the 80s. I know we joke about Ventura but I always liked him, one of his conspiracy books wasn’t too bad, had the famous event - what they say happened - what he thinks and it had some good points like Abe Lincoln being shot by John Wilkes Booth.

He almost got his own game released on Genesis, which was a reskin of the latest Fire Pro Wrestling from Japan. It was during the lawsuit, which caused issues for licensing so it was never released. Dreamworks was actually producing it, and it wasn't THAT Dreamworks either.

Jesse-Ventura-Wrestling-Superstars-Advertisement.jpg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
He almost got his own game released on Genesis, which was a reskin of the latest Fire Pro Wrestling from Japan. It was during the lawsuit, which caused issues for licensing so it was never released. Dreamworks was actually producing it, and it wasn't THAT Dreamworks either.

Jesse-Ventura-Wrestling-Superstars-Advertisement.jpg
They have ROMS of this. Is it just a modded version of the Japanese game?