• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did we lose members recently?

G

[MEDIA=youtube]JOy0NYTDVnc[/MEDIA]

Please promise me that you or any of the other Alliance boys will put a bullet in my brain if i ever turn into that! Hahaha holee shit!

E82D5725-A875-4F0E-A235-F2B8074CBE19.jpeg

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
You take him too seriously. Is he a drunken actual tough guy sperg? Yes. Sperg is the key word here. He’d show up for a fight then end up being drinking buddies with you. He gave me a multiple paragraph JoeH style RANTCAST about how he’d kick my ass and I’m a pussy. Because I pointed out he didn’t really prove anything he said he did. That shit still gets my ribs. Dudes funny all around if you don’t take him seriously. He either says something funny, or spergs out in a funny way. He is what made the alliance funny initially.
Good point it’s just that. I’m a pretty tough dude I’ve seen some truly horrific shit. Was raised around actual tough guys and even more monsters. But I’m a nice sweet guy despite all of that. So when I see a person who behaves that way it reminds me of all the retards I had to give a smack to.

Real tough guys don’t act like that. For example, some kid I went to school with got lit up on his way home.. shot 7 times in the back. The dude who did it went to school the next day. People were talking about their theory’s on who did it.

The fucking kid said “yeah idk how he’s still alive 7 bullets should have done the trick” then went right back to doing his work.

He mentioned the amount of shots before it was even in the news. I grew up around pos like that who terrorized the community. So I have a quick temper to any faggot who thinks they’re tough. But even with all the murderers I knew. None of them ever acted like that retarded drunk. It sounds odd but they were nice people socially..