• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did this faggot seriously edit in crowd laughter

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
If his delivery and cadence wasn't so awful, most of this material would be passable in a hacky sort of way. It could get laughs with this type of crowd (drunk and stupid/Wisconsin residents). The driving/drinking/Wisconsin bit could use some tightening up to be less wordy, but if he delivered it properly, it would mostly work in this setting.

He completely derails himself, though, when he tells the joke about signing away his daughter. Being "emotionally manipulated" into abandoning your daughter is not a premise that is relatable or humorous. For someone who was cosplaying as a professional road comic at the time, he's incredibly amateur here.
What, too real!???

Honoria

Forum Clout
I'm still sad no footage of him attempting to perform this masterpiece live has ever surfaced.

4-A99-AFA7-6803-4121-A823-B31079-ECD4-CE.jpg

I'm sure he never actually did because he can barely string four words together without fucking something up but the deafening awkward silence would be incredible.

I think Pat wrote this based on Carlin's "Uncle Dave" bit

Also this is the first time I noticed he spelled it "eek out an existence". It's EKE, stlaker.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I don’t think I've ever heard any of Pat’s jokes because I'm always too distracted by how he walks around a stage bent over like he's about to shit his pants. I'd probably have a panic attack open micing like fatty patty, but I'd still have good posture and not walk around like I had a stiff 2 foot dildo in my colon.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I think Pat wrote this based on Carlin's "Uncle Dave" bit

Also this is the first time I noticed he spelled it "eek out an existence". It's EKE, stlaker.

so he really just ripped off this bit and instead of leaning into making it long so the absurdity brings it back to be funny he said "i'll make it just long enough to be annoying and not funny enough for anyone to care that long".

The reason he stinks at comedy as someone pointed out is he only thinks of what he wants to say and not what the audience wants. Funny because I was just watching the most recent episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm and one subplot was larry getting annoyed at Richard Lewis using an AA meeting to do material and get laughs when it's meant for more serious discussion. Pat does the opposite. Instead of using a situation that is serious to be funny, he takes a situation that is supposed to be funny and treats it like a personal public therapy session for him to air his insecurities and grievances.

Forum Clout
so he really just ripped off this bit and instead of leaning into making it long so the absurdity brings it back to be funny he said "i'll make it just long enough to be annoying and not funny enough for anyone to care that long".

The reason he stinks at comedy as someone pointed out is he only thinks of what he wants to say and not what the audience wants. Funny because I was just watching the most recent episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm and one subplot was larry getting annoyed at Richard Lewis using an AA meeting to do material and get laughs when it's meant for more serious discussion. Pat does the opposite. Instead of using a situation that is serious to be funny, he takes a situation that is supposed to be funny and treats it like a personal public therapy session for him to air his insecurities and grievances.
He's said Carlin is his favorite comedian because his dad met him once or whatever. This isn't the first time he's lifted Carlin's material. He also did it here:
SmartSelect_20240305-163557_Gallery.jpg

Carlin's bit:
SmartSelect_20240305-163233_Chrome.jpg