• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did the “good guys” win in WWII? Poll

Did the good guys win

• Yea

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Nah

Votes: 27 65.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Forum Clout
No because Germany and Germans are phenomenally gay. They ancients were sub Saharan level tech, they have nothing to show for it. Their philosophers are comprised of nihilists and mother fuckers (literal sense ) they are a humorless people who's only loves are rules and record keeping
Their cuisine is dog shit.
0-2 in world wars
I'm baffled by the respect they get.
The good news is because the modern German is in a perpetual state of "I'm sorry" that the Germany we know will be gone in 50 years, replaced by Africans, Turks and various other Muslims.

Cut them some slack, they invented the car.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Anyone who sides with the Nazis is ironically very cucked when it comes to their own heritage and family. Your ancestors were killed and injured fighting in WWII. The war was more complicated than "kill da jewz" and Hitler having good intentions for some things.

Unless you're German, it's fucking disgusting to side against your own family members who were drafted and had to fight, who were doing nothing more than defending their country.
I’d vote no if the other side had won too.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
How was the US 'defending their country'?

Pearl Harbor was a 9-11 style gayop.
The US embargo'd the hell out of Japan and started to get all coy with China. The US were basically asking for it. The US was also warned on multiple occasions of a possible attack but chose to disregard it. The US wanted to get into WWII and provocating Japan was the way to do it. Same thing they did with WWI and the Lusitania, and the Vietnam war and the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
The US embargo'd the hell out of Japan and started to get all coy with China. The US were basically asking for it. The US was also warned on multiple occasions of a possible attack but chose to disregard it. The US wanted to get into WWII and provocating Japan was the way to do it. Same thing they did with WWI and the Lusitania, and the Vietnam war and the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

Not only did they disregard it, they put more planes and people they needed at Pearl Harbor than needed to make a easy target for the Nintendo makers.

edit:

I thin k Australia warned us like a week out that we were to be attacked?

Last edited:

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Not only did they disregard it, they put more planes and people they needed at Pearl Harbor than needed to make a easy target for the Nintendo makers.

edit:

I thin k Australia warned us like a week out that we were to be attacked?
a.png