• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did the “good guys” win in WWII? Poll

Did the good guys win

• Yea

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Nah

Votes: 27 65.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

Anyone who sides with the Nazis is ironically very cucked when it comes to their own heritage and family. Your ancestors were killed and injured fighting in WWII. The war was more complicated than "kill da jewz" and Hitler having good intentions for some things.

Unless you're German, it's fucking disgusting to side against your own family members who were drafted and had to fight, who were doing nothing more than defending their country.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
No because Germany and Germans are phenomenally gay. They ancients were sub Saharan level tech, they have nothing to show for it. Their philosophers are comprised of nihilists and mother fuckers (literal sense ) they are a humorless people who's only loves are rules and record keeping
Their cuisine is dog shit.
0-2 in world wars
I'm baffled by the respect they get.
The good news is because the modern German is in a perpetual state of "I'm sorry" that the Germany we know will be gone in 50 years, replaced by Africans, Turks and various other Muslims.

G

No because Germany and Germans are phenomenally gay. They ancients were sub Saharan level tech, they have nothing to show for it. Their philosophers are comprised of nihilists and mother fuckers (literal sense ) they are a humorless people who's only loves are rules and record keeping
Their cuisine is dog shit.
0-2 in world wars
I'm baffled by the respect they get.
The good news is because the modern German is in a perpetual state of "I'm sorry" that the Germany we know will be gone in 50 years, replaced by Africans, Turks and various other Muslims.
they get respect not for Germany per say, but 3 main reasons:

1 Prussia revolutionized modern military tactics
2 Otto Von Bismarck might have been the best statesman + diplomat to ever live
3 19th century German scientists (many who were JEW) revolutionized chemistry, medicine and engineering

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Honestly we should have just minded our own business in Europe. Let all of the European powers and Russia weaken themselves.

At the same time whether it’s 200,000 or 6,000,000,000,000,000 I don’t understand why they didn’t just load them all up on trains and move them out. Send them East, send them to Africa or the Middle East. What was the point of the slaughter? Hard to get behind that.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
1679879494531.png

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Honestly we should have just minded our own business in Europe. Let all of the European powers and Russia weaken themselves.

At the same time whether it’s 200,000 or 6,000,000,000,000,000 I don’t understand why they didn’t just load them all up on trains and move them out. Send them East, send them to Africa or the Middle East. What was the point of the slaughter? Hard to get behind that.
Or why didn't they just kill em' all. Just exterminate them. If they really wanted to kill all the Jews, there should have been zero Holocaust survivors (ones who were in camps).

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Unless you're German, it's fucking disgusting to side against your own family members who were drafted and had to fight, who were doing nothing more than defending their country.

Who are you talking about? Who was defending their country? Pearl Harbor was fake and who gives a shit what Germany is doing? If you lived in the USA and got excited about getting sent to fight you were a fucking retard.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Anyone who sides with the Nazis is ironically very cucked when it comes to their own heritage and family. Your ancestors were killed and injured fighting in WWII. The war was more complicated than "kill da jewz" and Hitler having good intentions for some things.

How was the US 'defending their country'?

Pearl Harbor was a 9-11 style gayop.