Did Joe ever explain why he had a falling out with “Bono” of 2U

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
My uncle knows Gene Marchello (fake bono) personally. He was in a band called the Good Rats with Genes father. He told me that basically what happened was, Joe would always suck Gene’s dick before and after shows, but after a while he started demanding reciprocation and Gene told him to fuck off because he wasn’t a faggot.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
B81AC770-5810-498C-B4AD-0A2D81AABD32.png

dug through the archives. So apparently Gene turned down two gigs, Joe get a replacement Bono while throwing shade on Facebook, Gene threatens to kill him completely understandably.

JebJoh

Gene had other, more profitable projects, namely continuing the Good Rats with his brother. Joe pays shit and the good rats can still get a few grand to play, plus Gene and Steffan control the good rats money, they don't have to chase joe down or wait for checks to clear 4 different bank accounts. So whenever he booked his band, he bowed out of the cover band gigs (professionally btw, when joe asked him to play a date he would just decline due to his other gigs, not say okay and then bail) After joe couldn't get him to do a show or 2 he went all middle aged girl on him with facebook. "You should see our NEW singer, he is so much better than our OLD one, people are raving about the NEW singer ..... " Gene, being a LI guinea, didn't take it well and told joe what he thought about it. I think joe followed up by insulting him and threatening a restraining order, which is funny because Gene and Stephan stacked on top of each other might be 6 feet tall. Nowadays, Gene and Stephan are still in the music business, have a studio and work on originals as well as finishing up their dad's unfinished songs and albums. If anyone could have helped Joe in the music business on LI it would have been Gene. Joe could have been part of real projects and new music rather than playing garbage at TGIF. But that's how the slo bro joes, I guess

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
Gene had other, more profitable projects, namely continuing the Good Rats with his brother. Joe pays shit and the good rats can still get a few grand to play, plus Gene and Steffan control the good rats money, they don't have to chase joe down or wait for checks to clear 4 different bank accounts. So whenever he booked his band, he bowed out of the cover band gigs (professionally btw, when joe asked him to play a date he would just decline due to his other gigs, not say okay and then bail) After joe couldn't get him to do a show or 2 he went all middle aged girl on him with facebook. "You should see our NEW singer, he is so much better than our OLD one, people are raving about the NEW singer ..... " Gene, being a LI guinea, didn't take it well and told joe what he thought about it. I think joe followed up by insulting him and threatening a restraining order, which is funny because Gene and Stephan stacked on top of each other might be 6 feet tall. Nowadays, Gene and Stephan are still in the music business, have a studio and work on originals as well as finishing up their dad's unfinished songs and albums. If anyone could have helped Joe in the music business on LI it would have been Gene. Joe could have been part of real projects and new music rather than playing garbage at TGIF. But that's how the slo bro joes, I guess
Anyone can do it!

Thanks Gene