• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did he have to pick on the lizard?

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
My shenanigans are like the Anthony's spaghetti theory: throw everything against the wall and see what sticks. I'm sure it's annoying and overbearing to some people, but even if only 50% of my jokes land, that's still a lot of jokes.
I think we are in the same boat. And some people think we are the same person... 🤷🏼‍♀️ But then again faggots will fag...

G

I think we are in the same boat. And some people think we are the same person... 🤷🏼‍♀️ But then again faggots will fag...
@AnusLicker was the only time I tried to pretend to be somebody else as a goof, and I think that alt lasted about 4 days before I fucked it up and had to punch out. People give me way too much credit.

G

But as Patrice put it, you can be a bum and get a spot in Cooperstown.
And you can also be a world series winner even though you sat on the bench every game. I'd rather go to bat and strike out a bunch of times so long as I get some good hits 😉

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
And you can also be a world series winner even though you sat on the bench every game. I'd rather go to bat and strike out a bunch of times so long as I get some good hits 😉
I respect what you do and I’m a fan. That’s just how it is bubba.