• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did he have to pick on the lizard?

G

Jesus, what's this guy's problem???

Found on r/faggotlizards

Screenshot_20220324-085625.png
Screenshot_20220324-085635.png
Screenshot_20220324-090538.png
Screenshot_20220324-091539.png

Last edited by a moderator:
G

He does it for the love of the game

Salute
EXACTLY. SWIM doesn't care about a back and forth of copypastas about felony telephone harassment, he knows for a fact Patrick reads every single one of the texts he's sent. He's not going to waste his time patiently waiting with bated breath for a response that just says "you're mentally ill, atalker." He's just gonna keep hitting him again and again.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
When did I say that you big goof? He knows whoever is texting him is the only person more relentlessly annoying than he is so he doesn't engage. There was no "who he's messing with here" about it. That's part of your delusions, child.

Idk I usually call it quits if you don't get anything more than the c/p and assume it's a block. I've seen if you insult his wife it gets him angry enough to keep going back and forth.

Use your best ammunition first

G

Idk I usually call it quits if you don't get anything more than the c/p and assume it's a block. I've seen if you insult his wife it gets him angry enough to keep going back and forth.

Use your best ammunition first
I don't know Ive never texted him but apparently this dude that did was saying that he knows that Rick reads them because he eventually gets a response, he just doesn't wait around for them. He throws a few dozen punches and then laughs about it

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Burning that lizard is no worse than what pats done to it. Using it as a pocket pussy, I mean pocket anus all these years (allegedly). Sick/bad guy he is. I hope this “alleged” scumbag sack of shit burns in hell.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
My shenanigans are like the Anthony's spaghetti theory: throw everything against the wall and see what sticks. I'm sure it's annoying and overbearing to some people, but even if only 50% of my jokes land, that's still a lot of jokes.
Hell I mean Piggy has a 0% success rate in both being funny on purpose and writing good novels. So you’re definitely ahead of him.