Did COVID fuck anyone's shit up (not the disease, the etc)

Did the COVID shit fuck-up anyone's trajectory?

My life has been up & down in extremes of success or otherwise & I was on a downslope but the pandemic made it go sideways; I've still got a business ticking-by but I was reading my notebooks & had all manner of ideas back then (creative AND practical), now my business lost another contract...

I knew the pandemic was nothing but an opportunity to anyone with their head in the game but I scarcely took advantage.

I feel like it fucked my trajectory tho'.

I'll bring it back around, but anyone else?

It made air travel a pain in the ass for a while (still never got vaxxed lol) but in my view from Retard Island it didn't affect me much. Working from home was PFG and if it weren't for the plannedemic I'd probably still be in the office like an asshole regretting being alive. Masks and everyone involved in pushing it were top-tier gay though. Overall I'd say it was a push.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
At first it was tragic because it rooned The DMAN's dream career which literally just started weeks earlier. But The DMAN then went on to secure that sweet weekly stimulus bux... Hooo Boy. It lasted like 2 years, The DMAN barely remembers most of it. Getting paid to chill... What it really proved was The DMAN is always bluffing when he blames his failures on lack of resources. Because he got paid for 2 years and instead of building something with that money he played with toys like Stupid Anthony. Guess The Virus got to all of us in some way didn't it? Well, The DMAN bounced back from this. And he enjoys his place.