Did Club Soda Kenny throw Nana out of Burr's Patrice Benefit After Party?

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
I really hope Godfrey knocks him out. Would be absolutely hilarious. Edit: he’s good friends with Chad which is why he made that claim. I’m also shocked Noam didn’t just make him leave. “I’d go to the news.” Lol sure, Ant.
Love to see how that would have played out.

"So it started with me talking about how black on white violence plays a part in every interracial relationship to my friend Gavin Mcinnes and I mention how Burr married one of the ugly ones...hello?"

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Love to see how that would have played out.

"So it started with me talking about how black on white violence plays a part in every interracial relationship to my friend Gavin Mcinnes and I mention how Burr married one of the ugly ones...hello?"
“Mr Cumia, please wake up.” His vitals are okay but he still insists on tweeting about F/N’s.

G

[MEDIA=reddit]JoeRogan/comments/12e6oz5/joe_rogans_buddy_and_jre_guest_anthony_cumia/jfo7eqf[/MEDIA]

Lotta fawkin problems with this guy…*sniff
"Probably the most misunderstood guy on the planet." Jesus. What a pearl clutcher.

Anthony and Patrice enjoyed doing radio together, and they were great at it. As far as being great friends off-air, as far as I remember, their interactions were limited to Patrice once being invited over to Cumia's and getting a rare buzz from a couple of pints of Guinness and then Anthony never turning up to Patrice's cook-outs. I may be wrong about that, but I am sure they were never regularly hanging out in their free time.

Oh yeah, and Anthony didn't even bother going to Patrice's funeral because he's a coward.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media

Fix your video settings, Mr. Redbar!

His show looks like this.
bm5K3fK.jpg

It should look like this:
YEbZ1o1.jpg

All his videos everywhere look wrong. FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT.

DieNortonDie

All the faggot ballwashers trying to speak for Patrice as if his views on things or relationships with people wouldn’t change with an extra 10 years alive. Anthony has always been racist but I can’t imagine Patrice associating with him the way he is now. He doesn’t even have a black friend he parades around in an attempt to not look racist.
Patrice would not have changed at all. He said the same shit for the 10 years before he died