• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did boomia go boom?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Just saw the security footage, a car went airborn and crashed - no terrorism.
20231122-134138.jpg

Forum Clout
Some stupid boomer going to a kiss concert pressed the wrong pedal on his Bentley.

Imagine going to a Kiss concert at all, let alone in a Bentley.
A kiss concert in an Asian colony no less. I passed a street car on Bathurst Tuesday night and the windows were all steamed up it was packed full of towel heads and rag wearing shitskins crammed in standing and sitting, very gross. On the street the only whites were queers, dykes, and metrosexual freaks and very few of them anyhow. Toronto has grown unbelievably in the past 15 years, tons of glass condos to the south of the Gardiner with zero added infrastructure to absorb the tens of thousands of gooks and street shitters that are making it a total mess. I rarely ever go there, meanwhile a decade ago I was there a few times a month. Just a shithole.