• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dictionaries don't define words, child.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Look at Rick use “hovel”. Stealing more words from us, eh pig? I guess we can let you use it, since you are our fat retard pig.
probably so he can claim WE stole it from him and are the unoriginal ones. Ironic so there's at least a dozen people here far funnier and more talented than Rick

Also "Dictionaries chase what we do with words" might be the most pretentious shit Fat has ever said
We may live in hovels, but we don't live in half of one, fat child.
at least until the half hovel is condemned when all that shit falls through the ceiling causing 10s of thousands in damage. I just hope nobody who isn't Pat or Niki gets hurt. Or John if he's visiting. I mean old doesn't necessarily mean good. My grandparents lived in a 100 year old house, but it was built during the depression out of basically whatever the person had available. The floor Joists are too far apart so the floor sags in spots. Somehow I don't think pat really has the construction/carpentry background to determine if this is sound.

Last edited: