• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dey Wasn't Kangz After All, Kevin

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Myron Gaines (real name Amrou Fudl, Egyptian) vs a Kang

:View attachment 98873

Only one has direct provable ancestry from Ancient Egypt. But Afrocentrists (and White supremacists) don't like this truth. That the Ancient Egyptians may not have been Niggers but they were nigger-ish.
I always knew egyptians were dark, i just resent dumb american coons trying to steal yet another thing from someone

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
rsz_black-history-month-mohamed-salah.png

He's not even black btw.

G

How many people speak English fluently enough to follow a comedian's act in those countries?
Theres plenty...but if you think people are clamoring for Kevin Hart, in Cairo...you are delusional. This is conducted (subsidized) at a huge loss to someone (if we dig deep, I bet American taxpayers), as were the Russel Peters tours to Dubai, as is NetflixArabic, etcetcetc...Its all a sophisticated Cultural Learnings for Make Benefit Glorious Nation (of Zion).

Stand-up is kike shit tbh...as is American entertainment, from blackface minstrel shows to gangta rap to WWE to Kevin Hart...Zionist jews managed and manage it. They will accept and put up with fiscal loss leaders for a few decades, if they can introduce all that shit and mainstream it to the Muslim world.

edit: Now I have to acknowledge, from what Ive seen of Jews, they are truly more creative and cunning than us goy, and I respect them for it, and cannot fathom a self-hating jew. If I were a Jew Id be so fucking arrogant and in your face about wielding such influence, that they keep it hush-hush and cabalistic is humbling and awe-inspiring.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Myron Gaines (real name Amrou Fudl, Egyptian) vs a Kang

:View attachment 98873

Only one has direct provable ancestry from Ancient Egypt. But Afrocentrists (and White supremacists) don't like this truth. That the Ancient Egyptians may not have been Niggers but they were nigger-ish.
Remember when Ubisoft had to redo assassin's Creed to make the characters go from nigger on right to sand nigger on left?

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
It’s pretty well established that they weren’t black. But why isn’t he allowed to think so? Jesus help us this world is so gay. Let people believe what they want, and talk about it.

This idea that everyone has that they need to shut people up because they have unapproved thoughts is a horrifying development if we don’t put a stop to it.

Now. Let me go back to working on my family tree that proves I’m a direct descendant of Optimus Prime.
Pretty insulting niggers trying to act like you owe them or something, only Americans would put up with that while kissing niggers feet

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
How many people speak English fluently enough to follow a comedian's act in those countries?
English is something they learn in school. All road signs are in Arabic and English and so is their money so a lot of them will speak and understand it as part of their daily life.

When I was 11 an Egyptian kid joined my tiny school ( about 200 kids in total) in England and he was fluent. He also lied. He claimed he had been at wrestlemania the night before and flew back on concord to be in school about 3 hours after it finished. So I have assumed anything they say is a lie ever since.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
When I was 11 an Egyptian kid joined my tiny school ( about 200 kids in total) in England and he was fluent. He also lied. He claimed he had been at wrestlemania the night before and flew back on concord to be in school about 3 hours after it finished.

That's some Persian Gulf oil money shit. No Egyptian has that kind of wealth.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
That's some Persian Gulf oil money shit. No Egyptian has that kind of wealth.
Oh we knew it was bullshit. We were near Heathrow airport. We knew at 11 and 6 ish were the two times Concord would go over every day. Never at 5/6am as it was so loud. The fact this kid at a state school lied so brazenly is kinda funny. It was a Church of England school so what he was doing there I don't know... ( I say that as a Catholic who happened to be there)

Last edited: