• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Destroyer destroys Jim

BigBeanFatty

The Official Hungry Bean.
Forum Clout
its the summer of 2024

Opie is still doing his thing...livestreaming to his loyals
In his paid-off Manhattan Condo
Jim Norton is brought up
Opie repeats this opinion
Nana fully relocated TACS to his basement in the Carolina Sticks
Jim Norton flies to Greenville
They are in nanas basement
Play Opie footage
Laugh (fake) Mock (while seething)
Jim Norton flies back to sterile condo
Creeps Nordic tranny instagram
cries to sleep
This is the worst Bryan Adams Summer of 69 parody I've ever read.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
I will agree with the old girl on this one thing. If Jim had thrown his weight behind ant they could’ve had all the truckers money. If he joined ant in the first 3 months.
All three of them should have just quit and taken everything and everyone with them at that point. They could have taken a few months to reorganize and push Anth to be the money behind the whole venture of them taking the show off SiriusXM.

They could have started in the pedo's basement and then moved somewhere else. With Opie steering the shop they may have moved straight into just doing superchats or donations or whatever was popular at that point.

Hell they could have done the Redbar route with decent merch and a subscription service sans an app or anything stupid like that.

But of course, the money was easier staying put. All that work is for smarter and younger people with more energy and more to lose.

Looking at who all has come out of this mess with success compared to Opie, Anthony, and Jimmy is insane.

Forum Clout
If Ant would realize that Jim is not a good friend I guarantee you he would hate Opie less. A lot of his anger seems misplaced. I remember once in the very early days of TACS before he was openly fueding with Opie he admitted he had mixed feelings toward both of them for re singing. He was probably extra drunk and speaking openly for once.
AntH is a fucking lady who just needs to be placated from time to time. Jim told him what he "needed" to hear, The Opester didn't. Gavin even more or less pried out of him that had Brothaman even done a rudimentary "Look man it's a lot of money, so... sorry", he could have accepted it better.

He's a drunk, emotional fairy, so he likely wouldn't have, but it seems like that little bit of Open and Honesty about there being money on the table neither wanted to walk away from was all it took for him to love one and hate the other.